No announcement yet.

Black eagle arrows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Muddy build me a set of carnivores earlier this year I don't think I will ever shoot anything else. I'm about to order another set in a few weeks. I also started shooting magnus 4 blade 125 gr. stingers this year. the arrow/broadhead combo is wicked they fly like darts.

Comment

I've read tons of good stuff about them on here, but like most just stick with my old stand by arrow. Can someone explain to me what makes these arrows shoot so well? I shot gold tip pro hunters for years and then starting buying the XT's because I couldn't tell that the pro's shot any better. I now shoot Easton Axis and they seem to shoot about like my Gold Tips did. Fill me in so I can justify a change!

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
        I've read tons of good stuff about them on here, but like most just stick with my old stand by arrow. Can someone explain to me what makes these arrows shoot so well? I shot gold tip pro hunters for years and then starting buying the XT's because I couldn't tell that the pro's shot any better. I now shoot Easton Axis and they seem to shoot about like my Gold Tips did. Fill me in so I can justify a change!
        Let's see if I get this right... the carnivores a lighter arrow, this allows builders like muddyfuzzy to add weight to the front of the arrow and really add up the weight and foc

Muddyfuzzy built me some and they fly great.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
          Let's see if I get this right... the carnivores a lighter arrow, this allows builders like muddyfuzzy to add weight to the front of the arrow and really add up the weight and foc

Muddyfuzzy built me some and they fly great.
          That's just about what he told me. I'm not saying I'm switching from FMJ cause I haven't shot but from talking to muddy, I won't be disappointed. Claims are near 20% foc with 100 grain heads and the weight. 300 over current

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            That's just about what he told me. I'm not saying I'm switching from FMJ cause I haven't shot but from talking to muddy, I won't be disappointed. Claims are near 20% foc with 100 grain heads and the weight. 300 over current

Yeah you can do that much if you'd like. I went mid way, 433 gr with I believe 16 or 17% foc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a sneak peak yesterday. Green wraps and green vanes look wicked. Foc ended up a hair lower. I see the difference when the target rocks backwards [emoji3]

Comment

I had Muddyfuzzy build me some Black Eagle Canivors this year. They are awesome. I can't wait to actually get to sshoot at some game with them. I'm shooting .300 spines with a boat load of weight out front. My total arrow weight w/ 125 Slick Trick Magnum mounted is 502 grains. And, I've got an 18.5% FOC. They fly great. Should be like hitting a deer with a piece of rebar!

Comment

New shafts came while we were hunting. Decided to sling a few to see how they did. First group of 3 at 20 yards

He said my bow would get quieter and I can tell. So far I doesn't look much adjustment

Comment

I switched from FMJ over to the Black Eagle Carnivores.......I have no regrets at all.

Comment

Just started shooting the deep impacts with the black eagle outserts. So far so good. I do wish there was an insert option like the deep six though.

Comment

Originally posted by jmur105 View Post
                        Just started shooting the deep impacts with the black eagle outserts. So far so good. I do wish there was an insert option like the deep six though.
                        I might be wrong. But I think you can put the deep six into the deep impacts

Comment

I might be wrong. But I think you can put the deep six into the deep impacts
                          Just looking at the ID of the deep impacts vs the OD of the deep six inserts, they're a little off. I may just buy some and see if I can make it work.

Comment

Does muddyfuzzy just build arrows for friends and fun? What exactly goes into building an arrow like these?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                              Does muddyfuzzy just build arrows for friends and fun? What exactly goes into building an arrow like these?

He builds arrows for anyone

Check out Valhalla bow works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He builds arrows for anyone

Check out Valhalla bow works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok cool thank you

Comment