No announcement yet.

TBH UGLIEST BUCK Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not necessarily ugly just funny looking....
    Attached Files

Comment

We released a few nubbing bucks last year on our low fence property. They are now yearlings. Here is my entry. He was pretty much a bonus buck since he has the defect. And you guessed it- named him Swayback. He (and his brothers) are out of 200-250" stock so even with strange defect he will live till he naturally dies on the farm. Apparently itsn't just a birthing defect- they don't think it's in his genes. Guess we will see about that.....
      Attached Files

Comment

Great thread....

Comment

those are some weird looking pictures

Comment

I think there are some deer that I would have to think about dubbing "Chicken Foot". Some of those antlers look just like a chicken foot. I would shoot any of them though!

Comment

Newbie here. Lurking for a while. Thought I would add my ugly deer. This one was shot in campbellton some years back.
              Attached Files

Comment

i like em all........

Comment

stag buck
                  Attached Files

Comment

There are some really ugly bucks out there.

Comment

ugly,freeky,but some how beautiful

Comment

If vomit worthy is any indication of a champion-- Smuckers has my vote.

Comment

I like this thread... Bunch of knuckleheads that should know better than to look like that!

Comment

Some of these deer literally look like they've been hitting the crack pipe.. cool thread

Comment

Here is another one....☺
                              Attached Files

Comment

Whoa! These are some funky looking bucks! Interesting thread

Comment

Working...
                                X