Thank you Trump $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
    Well to Nancy it’s crumbs! To me it’s a potential bear hunt!
    Yessir!! Shoot a biggun! Send Nancy a pic and tell her "crumbs" got this bear!

Comment

Thank you Trump $$

Here is the letter my wife got with her check today:

The paychecks most of you received today reflect changes resulting from the new federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which was signed into law in December 2017. Your paycheck today may show more take-home pay and lower federal income tax withholding.

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was a fast-moving and massive legislative change, and it took the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) time to review and deliver the new federal income tax withholding tables to employers. They are now in effect and are reflected in your February 2, 2018 paycheck.

Some of the new and notable personal tax changes related to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for the 2018 tax year include:

· Changes to the individual income tax rates:
      o The seven tax brackets now range from 10 percent to 37 percent and rise more slowly to the higher rates.
      · The standard deduction nearly doubled for most people, which eliminates the need for itemizing deductions in many cases. Standard deductions are now:
      o Married = $24,000
      o Single with child = $18,000
      o All others = $12,000
      · For people who still itemize deductions:
      o There is a new limit on the deduction for real estate taxes and state income taxes not to exceed $10,000 combined.
      o The phase-out of itemized deductions for high earners has been removed.
      · The personal exemption deduction was eliminated.
      · The child tax credit increased to $2,000 per child. Up to $1,400 of this credit (in total) is refundable.
      · Moving expenses are no longer tax-deductible.

The State of New Mexico reports that it will not adjust state income tax withholding tables for 2018.

In this first year of the new tax rates we encourage you to examine your federal and state withholding during the year to ensure they are accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        You are just now realizing the economic benefits that are the doing of 8 years of an Obama economic policy. Trump didn't do that.

You can't be serious?! So let's put this in terms you might can understand....imagine if you ran your household like obama and the rest of the snowflakes want to run our country. They want to give more handouts, free crap, socialized medicine (which has been proven to not be sustainable), free college to ILLEGAL ALIENS, and so on. Now my question is, how long would it be before your family was bankrupt?

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
          You can't be serious?! So let's put this in terms you might can understand....imagine if you ran your household like obama and the rest of the snowflakes want to run our country. They want to give more handouts, free crap, socialized medicine (which has been proven to not be sustainable), free college to ILLEGAL ALIENS, and so on. Now my question is, how long would it be before your family was bankrupt?

No. Obama didn’t reform taxes, change the business mood in this country, or increase consumer confidence at levels not seen in decades. We have businesses dumping billions back into this country, as a result of trumps policies. That “Obama did it” is failing as an explanation.

Comment

Might want to thump your sarcasm meter it seems to be stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
              No. Obama didn’t reform taxes, change the business mood in this country, or increase consumer confidence at levels not seen in decades. We have businesses dumping billions back into this country, as a result of trumps policies. That “Obama did it” is failing as an explanation.
              Easy boys!!! I think y'all may have misunderstood Mr. Sweet... I don't think he WAS SERIOUS... Just go back and review a few of his posts and commentary... Don't get much further "right" side of the fence as him... Maybe he just didn't make his sarcasm quite obvious enough...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Easy boys!!! I think y'all may have misunderstood Mr. Sweet... I don't think he WAS SERIOUS... Just go back and review a few of his posts and commentary... Don't get much further "right" side of the fence as him... Maybe he just didn't make his sarcasm quite obvious enough...

Sarcasm is often missed on forum posting. If that’s the case, apologies to the offended party.

Comment

Some of you missed J Sweet's smiley face.

Comment

Working...
                  X