Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mpic-team.html

What are the odds this would have happened had Trump had not been in office?
    Shhhhhhhhh! We are not supposed to know that.

Comment

It's a headfake. Don't spike the ball yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        It's a headfake. Don't spike the ball yet.
        Im just asking a question, I'm not trusting the little fat mans motives until he's dead

Comment

I still think we should learn from Obama's successes and send NK a pallet of money and ask them to please stop.

Comment

NOKO is showing good faith to buy more time so they can complete their nuclear weapons.

Comment

Don't get too excited...I'm sure killjoy will be along shortly to explain how he alone will continue to destroy the party & put dems back in control of the house & senate.

For many, it will always be doom & gloom with Trump regardless of any positives under his watch.

Comment

OP you do realize that Obama is responsible for that don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Don't get too excited...I'm sure killjoy will be along shortly to explain how he alone will continue to destroy the party & put dems back in control of the house & senate.

For many, it will always be doom & gloom with Trump regardless of any positives under his watch.
                  Liberals are just angry people who seek pleasure in attempting to bring others down who are successful or just plain happy. Get to talking to them and it probably wouldn't take long to zero in on whats caused the individuals misery.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                    I am enjoying it so far my 401k is up over 30% since the elections. The last 8 years I lost money 2 years in my 401k and another 2 years would have been in the negative if what I put in and my work put in bumped it back into the positive. Nice to finally see some positive results.
                    Ummmm you need to change something. You shouldn’t have lost money the last 8 years. The S&P 500 has basically doubled in that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Liberals are just angry people who seek pleasure in attempting to bring others down who are successful or just plain happy. Get to talking to them and it probably wouldn't take long to zero in on whats caused the individuals misery.
                      Interesting , the only problem with that is, I personally don't know any liberals, seriously. I don't associate with people of their views , so I just don't know any

Comment

Comment

Good! American seems lucky

Comment

The bad thing is, all the whining and my feelings Trump is a Nazi people, might have a record turn out in November. If the Dems take back control of Congress, all the gains in the market and employment will go out the door. Let's hope this doesn't happen. Cruz is only ahead by 3% last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by nadeemktk View Post
                              Good! American seems lucky
                              Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                                Ummmm you need to change something. You shouldn’t have lost money the last 8 years. The S&P 500 has basically doubled in that time.
                                X2. I could see mismanaging it and staying somewhat flat, but nearing losses over 8 years?

Comment

Working...
                                X