UN Troops suggested for Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UN Troops suggested for Chicago

Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin said leaders in Chicago and Cook County have failed to protect many communities from violent crime.

Maybe they need sensible gun laws. Ha Ha

Comment

Never on American soil............

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
        Ditto.

Comment

Glad to see those gun control laws are working so well up there.

Comment

That council person needs to be run out of the country for even suggesting something like that. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              That council person needs to be run out of the country for even suggesting something like that. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A public flogging is in order before banishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Publicity stunt for a city council that is totally lost.

Comment

I’m being serious when I ask, what would peacekeeping do? Just add more people and hope things settle down or would they enforce laws? If enforcement is necessary, just let the police do their jobs.

Comment

the U.N.? , as stated above, how about letting the police do their job. if they can't do their job there is always the state/national guard.

with their gun laws it should be one of the safest places to live; kinda like Mexico.

Comment

Liberalism.....= pure stupidity. It really is that simple.

How about the city counsel have a new conference and tell the public that they will be going door to door handing out ( 1 pair per family ) AR's and Glocks

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post

Ditto.....

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Liberalism.....= pure stupidity. It really is that simple.

How about the city counsel have a new conference and tell the public that they will be going door to door handing out ( 1 pair per family ) AR's and Glocks
                          ... lots of violence up front... then it would get real calm...

Example of why gun control laws are counter productive

NEVER on US soil

Comment

I'm not even real sure what to say...... at least I'm not sure what to say that's appropriate for TBH. What a moron..... that has to be the dumbest thing I've heard, seen or read in quite some time. It really is baffling. The dumbassery that comes from some of these libs absolutely blows my mind. It knows no bounds apparently.

Comment

Honestly, any elected or appointed official in any position of govt in the U.S. that honestly suggests that should be publically hanged. Seriously. That is treasonous.

Comment

Working...
                              X