No announcement yet.

Show off your golf cart mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my 2008 Club Car XTR850. It is stock with a 14 HP Kawasaki motor, heavy duty rear springs, and camo dip (starting to fade). I've modded it with a shorter top, 2500 winch, aux batteries, list goes on.

Sorry for the small pic. Tap the pic to make it bigger.
    Last edited by txstringbender; 02-26-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
      Another

Bowslayer - would you mind giving the year of this cart and what lift / tires and rims you went with? I just picked up a 2004 Club Car 48v that is in pretty good shape and am currently looking at upgrade options. Never worked on carts before, so hoping I ended up with a decent starting point.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman08 View Post
        Bowslayer - would you mind giving the year of this cart and what lift / tires and rims you went with? I just picked up a 2004 Club Car 48v that is in pretty good shape and am currently looking at upgrade options. Never worked on carts before, so hoping I ended up with a decent starting point.
        That one is an ezgo. If I remember correctly I put a Allsports spindle lift on it. It has Sahara classic at tires on basic black steel wheels. I only use Allsports or Jakes for lifts because they are the only 2 American made lifts. If you have more questions drop me a pm and i'll see if I can help. I'm working on a 2005 club car right now myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
          Pretty good.

Just lifted it and added a rear cargo basket. Another TBHer owns it now.
          That would be me. Here's how it looks now.

Comment

[ATTACH]698619[/ATTACH]
            Last edited by mm5455; 12-24-2015, 01:06 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]698620[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]698621[/ATTACH]

Comment

How long are new batteries good for?

Comment

My batteries are four years old and I can go at least 12 miles on them.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

mine

Before:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-01-04 11.44.23.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	24433198

After:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-01-04 11.48.39.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	24433199

My 15 year old son and I did this this past summer. Still have a few things to do before complete. It's an '02 48V Club Car DS w/ 500 amp programable contoller and a 2012 motor. It's the same motor that goes in the Hunt V's, 6" Jakes double A Arm lift, 23" Carlisle tires. Still to come is clay basket, winch, front replacement bumper, Go Light mounted on roof, and limited slip differential.
                        Last edited by Pullersboy; 03-04-2016, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                          Before:

My 15 year old son and I did this this past summer. Still have a few things to do before complete. It's an '02 48V Club Car DS w/ 500 amp programable contoller and a 2012 motor. It's the same motor that goes in the Hunt V's, 6" Jakes double A Arm lift, 23" Carlisle tires. Still to come is clay basket, winch, front replacement bumper, Go Light mounted on roof, and limited slip differential.

Looks good! Does this year model CC have the aluminum frame?

Comment

Yes sir, it does.

Comment

If anyone is looking for a good electric cart I have one that I would like to sell. 48V, lifted, fresh batteries, heavy duty cables and performance part. PM me for details.

Comment

I'm in the process of fixing up a 2007 EZGO TXT Gas cart. What size utility trailer will I need? I'm limited on garage space (length wise) so was thinking a 5'x8' route and possibly back the cart up in to the trailer to make it fit if it's a bit long. I'll be adding a 6" Jake lift with 22" tires and 12" rims, with the back seat. Just wanting to make sure it will fit on the trailer before I purchase the trailer.

What have others used or found to work best for transport? What length and width can I be expecting on the cart when it's all said and done?

Comment

Working...
                                X