No announcement yet.

Coyote and varmit calls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id be happy to meet you and hunt. My Shockwave has teeth marks from a coyote thst charged in 3 weeks ago and bit it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

They work. Sometimes camo Fire has the western river version of the shock wave I think it runs like 275. Should be a lot of bang your buck.

Comment

Yep, they do work! I gave my FoxPro to my TBH son several years ago and it called up yotes, bobcats, foxes on a regular basis at my old ranch.

My wife got me "another brand...not mentioned in your OP," that I'm planning to use in the coming weeks. We have a lot of predators but my mission is to see what I can do calling in the huge number of hogs we have. I've read several TBH posts on calling in hogs that you can download.

Just do your research and learn how to use ANY electronic call...in my experience Yotes learn quickly and in the past I would alternate different calls to trick them in. Exciting as hell in my book to see them approach and get some lead welcome's!

Comment

I use a Primos Turbo Dawg and like it better than the lower end Foxpros that I had. I'm sure some of the "Truth" vids are on YouTube, check 'em out.

Comment

yeah they work , those who doubt probley has never done it or didn't set up correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Anyone use the FOXPRO Wildfire 2 ? It's on sale for $100 Any good?
              I use a Wildfire 2. Haven't had any problems and it works fine. I've added a few sounds to the preset ones but killed plenty with the sounds it comes with. If using on a limited amount of property, only call every so often and try to use different sounds.

Comment

Yes they do work but you have to treat it like hunting, don't expect to be colognes up ready for a night of bar hopping then expect some machine to work miracles for you. You still gotta stealth ambush them.

Comment

Seems like a waste of money buying a fox pro when a Bluetooth speaker and mp3 files on your phone will do the exact same thing. Calls do work if they're around and you set up correctly.

Comment

Shot hundreds of animals over a fox pro so yeah they work. And more than a few were only 1-2 feet from the call when they died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you hunt once or twice a year and you hunt small properties, a blue tooth speaker and an app will save you some money. There’s plenty of advantages in using one. No screen lighting you up when you phone turns on. More volume when needed. The sound quality is better. Distance you can put he call from the remote. It’s weather proof. Simple remote function to chance sounds and adjust/mute volume.

With a little online research and understanding how to call, they are a blast.

Comment

If I had a dollar for every foxpro kilt critter I could buy 2 more

I have had coons trying and carry mine off and bobcats looking in the speaker
                        Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Anyone use the FOXPRO Wildfire 2 ? It's on sale for $100 Any good?
                          I have the wildfire II and have had good luck with it. Called in several at my buddies place down south this year. Called 3 in probably a 30 min sit.

Comment

There are some good calls for around $80.

Comment

They work great. Trapper buddy said best time to call is in the spring when the females drop their babies

Comment

Have y'all had any luck in the pine woods

Comment

Working...
                                X