• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Bi & Tri work out

Decline sit ups 5x20
    Russian twist 3x40
    Ab crunches Mch 5x15

Had to leave to take the wife to the airport cutting t short.

Came back home and went to the apt gym and knocked out 1 mile on the bike at a fast pace, jogged a mile, more abs (Crunchs, Leg lifts, oblique plate lifts, Cable twist all 5x20)

Chest Tomorrow and if I’m feeling absolutely insanely stupid and can go into work a little later then usual I’ll throw in Legs....... that’s a huge maybe lol

Comment

Jumping jacks 1 minute.
      Low plank mountain climbers 1 minute.
      Plank walkouts inchworm 1 minute.
      Bodyweight squats 1 minute.
      Rest 1 minute.
      Repeat 3 more times, 4 total. Worked up a pretty good sweat in that 19 minutes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

10 minute treadmill workout.

Buttload of shoulder and abs exercises.

13 minute mile on the treadmill for cardio.

Jim beam and coke zero for recovery shake.

Comment

Doing the unthinkable....

Did a full chest workout and on my 2nd to last exercise for legs then 10-15 mins of stair master....

Please lord have mercy on me these next few days....

Comment

Doing the unthinkable....

Did a full chest workout and on my 2nd to last exercise for legs then 10-15 mins of stair master....

Please lord have mercy on me these next few days....

Comment

It was a good day...

Slept pretty well thanks to the muscle relaxer the doc gave me. Legs and shoulders today superset 5X8 increasing the weight 10% or more every set.

Squats/lateral raise/ab roller
              Dumb bell shoulder press/hanging leg raise/walking lunges (weighted)
              Rear delt cable pulls/leg extension/crunches

Tomorrow will be back and triceps. I think.

Comment

Hit chest yesterday.
                Flat, incline, and decline bench.
                Then went to barbell bench and burned out on cable fly's.

Comment

I regret everything lol

Weighed in at 224 just now which marks a total of 51 pounds lost since Jan 1st of 2016 and no idea how much muscle I’ve added as I had next to none back then. I’ve been floating between 225-230 the last couple months so hitting it extra hard to push through this bump in the road.

Goal is to get below 210 by the end of this program (8 weeks total and just rolled into week 2 today)

Comment

ISO reverse crunches to failure.
                    Physioball around the world 16x.
                    DB v-up Russian twist to failure.
                    Canoes 40x.
                    Ran circuit twice.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Crappy night of sleep but ended up having a great workout. Very surprising to me. Warmup on the rower, Shoulder and Trap supersets, abs, rower again and then stretches in the sauna. 1hr 50min total.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        I regret everything lol

Weighed in at 224 just now which marks a total of 51 pounds lost since Jan 1st of 2016 and no idea how much muscle I’ve added as I had next to none back then. I’ve been floating between 225-230 the last couple months so hitting it extra hard to push through this bump in the road.

Goal is to get below 210 by the end of this program (8 weeks total and just rolled into week 2 today)
                        That's awesome man. Nice accomplishments!

My weight's not dropping much at all. I keep telling myself it's because I'm putting on muscle but it may be table muscle.

I'm getting promoted to Lieutenant next Friday and was hoping to look nice and trim in my uniform. I don't think that's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          I regret everything lol

Congrats and keep on that grind!!!

Clean Press 7x2
                          Clean Pulls with shrugs on last set 5x3 x 10 shrugs
                          Lat DB Raises 4x10
                          Facepulls 3x15
                          15 cool down on treadmill
                          Machine Crunches to finish

Worked out in the afternoon today. Felt a lot stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

My weight's not dropping much at all. I keep telling myself it's because I'm putting on muscle but it may be table muscle.

I'm getting promoted to Lieutenant next Friday and was hoping to look nice and trim in my uniform. I don't think that's happening.
                            Keep up the strong work sir!! Its worth it in the end and by no means will come easy but you’ll look back and not regret a thing!

The uniform still may be tight but I can bet it’s not as tight as it was 2 months ago and it will be even looser in another 2 months! Also, congrats on the promotion and thank you for your service as always sir. It’s been fun following along watching you crack cold cases and hunting elephants over the years

Icetrauma- Appreciate the kind words sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Congrats on the promo. If the uniform is tight around the shoulders, arms and chest and loose on the belly, you're heading in the right direction.

Comment

Chest, back and triceps today. Tried to make giant sets out of it, but seems everyone wanted to use the free weights this morning. 5X8-10

Incline dumbbell press/wide grip rows
                                Reverse grip bench/Barbell rows

Triceps. 3 sets to failure. Last set is drop sets

Tricep pushdown pronated/supinated-V-bar pullups
                                Cable Tricep kickback/V-bar pullups

I want to do weighted pullups, but the cable crossover is too short and the high bar in the box is just a hair to high so I have to jump a little to get a grip. Ah, I just figured it out! I'll use those low stepper things I see the women using.

Off the rest of the weekend. Headed to the lease Friday to fill feeders and kill some critters. Back at it Monday. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X