No announcement yet.

Poacher Reward!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know there is a time and place for jacking with a guy. When a guy asks for help isn't the time to e a richard head. The ones giving this guy a hard time are just flat wrong and immature. Shame on your parents for doing a poor job raising you.

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
      You know there is a time and place for jacking with a guy. When a guy asks for help isn't the time to e a richard head. The ones giving this guy a hard time are just flat wrong and immature. Shame on your parents for doing a poor job raising you.

fail.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        fail.
        lmao

Comment

fail.

Comment

fail.
            I'd say it's perfect. I don't need to add anything here.

Comment

Except maybe a calendar....some reading comprehension, ...possibly the ability to put one and one together.......

Comment

Luke I said I don't blame you, I blame the parents. You just keep verifying it.

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
                  Luke I said I don't blame you, I blame the parents. You just keep verifying it.
                  I'm not your father.

Comment

Luke you are not the father

Comment

Wiskers

Comment

Man this really sucks and I feel for you. I just can not even begin to comprehend how some people thing stealing from other people is acceptable. This sort of stuff gets me fired up every time. Good hardworking people put themselves in a position to have something nice only for some jerk off to come and steal it.

Comment

Looks like we found the poacher, right in plain sight. He may not be 'your' poacher, but he surely is one.

Comment

Originally posted by staplehawk View Post
                            Looks like we found the poacher, right in plain sight. He may not be 'your' poacher, but he surely is one.

Comment

Originally posted by staplehawk View Post
                              looks like we found the poacher, right in plain sight. He may not be 'your' poacher, but he surely is one.
                              278?

Comment

Jim, were you able to find the location of the kill? Any blood or guts? More clues?

Have you posted pics of the poacher in the local hanging out places, convenience stores, etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X