I hate ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
    LOL Smart. Look out, it's addicting. Now, let's don't go bidding against each other.

Mike, I got a 320 GB WD Passport for Christmas. If I fill that up, I'm really going to need help. LOL
    If you put the Moultrie on enhanced resolution, you'll be in trouble.

Comment

More like 16 of my own that are still kicking and 12 JUnco cameras. Well, 15of my own. I can't remember where I put my WD3. LOL It's out there somewhere. taking pictures, wondering when I'll come find it. Crying out for love. Hold on, WD3. I'll find you sooner or later.

If I start a group, H4H, we can get together at our meetings and bring TC pics for entertainment.

Comment

I don't have a Moultrie I40 yet, but I will. It may cost more if Smart gets in the bidding. I have a couple picked out. LOL

Comment

The I40 is a great cam. Moultrie got it right on this one.

Comment

I love the off season deals!

Got a I390 for 85 and a 6V battery+case to go with it for 20 bucks.

Also got a Stealth Prowler for 124 after rebate. Its 449 at BPS right now.

That puts me at...

3-4 Homebrews i dont use much anymore
            1x Homebrew video i also don't use much
            3x i390s (these are my favorite)
            1x v450 (eats batteries)
            1x 230IR (sloooooow trigger time but reliable, mine isnt working like it should but never bothered to return cause its good enough)
            1x Stealth Prowler - Havent used yet...

If you havent looked at the stealthcam.net site in a while check it out. they are coming out with some low priced cameras that could be awesome!
            Last edited by Kevin; 03-03-2008, 05:08 PM.

Comment

One of my I40's suddenly started taking pic or video at will. it would fill up the sd card with nothing on it but scenery. Called Moultrie. Lady said that was a 1st

Comment

When I buy more cameras I am going for the regular flash cams... I'm pretty sure deer can still see the IR flash...so there isnt much point in getting them... and you get color night photos with the other.

Comment

BTW... if the new I540IRs work as well as my i390s, they are going to be awesome units.

Comment

Yeah, I'm afraid that when the new cams come out, the sickness will kick in again. When I went to the Junco last week to fill feeders, I told one of the partners I'd look for him an I40 on the way down. Well, I stopped at two Academy stores and they didn't have the I40. So, I left one with an I390 that was 139 and the other with another WD4. Heck, I had one more battery box left from my old Stealths and no camera to hook it to. See, I'm sick. someone help me. Hold my credit cards. No wait. Maybe I should shred them. You guys would just use them to buy more cameras and popups. LOL

I love the pics from my 390's, but I don't think they are as sensitive as my other stealth cameras. Great flash and the battery life is tremendous.

Comment

I know one thing ---- if I ever stepped foot on your property SW of Dallas I would see a big X on my forehead. Dang!

Jeff

Comment

LOL. Yep, we have enough cams to cover the property. We may put cameras on our cameras. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
                          LOL. Yep, we have enough cams to cover the property. We may put cameras on our cameras. LOL

Hey Doc,

What about the cellular cameras? Anyone you know use them?

Jeff

Comment

I will help. Next and each time you buy one. Give me $20.00. If it's not a good deal you won't do it! Only trying to help.

Comment

No, but they would be NICE. Of course, I think I'm bad at the Green Screen. I'd be glued to whatever device receives the pics.

Comment

Hey, nice gesture CGG. I'll think about it....LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X