No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going back out this afternoon about 4-5,hopefully can get a small one for the pit

Comment

For as often as I get up there a stand would be a problem. Probably sit next to some escape cover and maybe sthrow done some nasty corn. My new longbow really moves an arrow out. Big River 21st Century style 65#@27" 60", I pull @66#. Hope to make pork next Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
        For as often as I get up there a stand would be a problem. Probably sit next to some escape cover and maybe sthrow done some nasty corn. My new longbow really moves an arrow out. Big River 21st Century style 65#@27" 60", I pull @66#. Hope to make pork next Thursday.
        So You can use mine anytime you want.Its in a tree right now.But you can move it you font like where its at.Its an older climbing stand

Comment

Went out a little bit ago,but nothing.I think it had to do with farmer mowing the pasture next to me

Comment

Originally posted by PigAddiction View Post
            Texas Navy Chief is the go to guy for that information.
            Roger that thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
              Granger is a great crappie lake. Go to checkpoint II near gate 6. Chartuse hair jigs or minnows under a bobber. Get minnows at the Circleville store. Best at sundown or into the night under a lantern.
              Awesome thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by whaskin1125 View Post
                So You can use mine anytime you want.Its in a tree right now.But you can move it you font like where its at.Its an older climbing stand
                Could you PM location and l'll check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                  Could you PM location and l'll check it out. Thanks.
                  Ni problem..

Comment

Comment

Wudstix. Check ur pm

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

I have a stupid question. I haven't been out there for other than the GRXH hunts. I would like to change that. For you guys that go out there and camp/hunt all the time, do you just go out there and do it, or do you have to notify the Rangers or Corps that you are out at Primitive beforehand?
                        Last edited by bho0351; 05-18-2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I went out a few weeks ago. Grass was waist high. I'd like to join you guys but would like to get some snake boots first.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                            I have a stupid question. I haven't been out there for other than the GRXH hunts. I would like to change that. For you guys that go out there and camp/hunt all the time, do you just go out there and do it, or do you have to notify the Rangers or Corps that you are out at Primitive beforehand?
                            You can just go. No notification required.

Comment

Went out today.Pigs everywhere again.But they were big ones 150lbs plus.
                              And one great big one about waist high.

Comment

Wudstix.Did you get my pm

Comment

Working...
                                X