No announcement yet.

White Bass 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Bend or Rebecca Creek area for whites tomorrow? Wanting to take the wife and FIL and try and get into them good. Also, how about the Nueces above Choke? Never been there but FIL used to fish it as a kid and would like to go back. I have a boat so that's an option....

Comment

Dave if y'all hit up Colorado bend tomorrow let me know how it goes want to get my boy on the whites if they are running

Comment

Will do. Planning on hitting it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
          Somerville reports?
          Ive heard mixed reports. Heard good and full limits, and ive heard slow and only picking up a few. I think if you put in enough time youll scratch a limit. I havent been yet though. Just hasnt worked out for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hit LBJ yesterday around 3pm. Caught around 30 and 3 LMB. Kept 25 nice ones. Off the water by 6pm.

Comment

Should be a great day I was considering it but we have a basketball tournament. So maybe Sunday depending on the weather

Comment

Yesterday Lake Houston area
                Attached Files

Comment

Going to try waco again this afternoon. Hopefully the warm temps will get them moving. Didnt catch one white yesterday in south and middle bosque. Saw a few guys catch dinks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                    Hit LBJ yesterday around 3pm. Caught around 30 and 3 LMB. Kept 25 nice ones. Off the water by 6pm.
                    Where are on LBJ were you? Heading up this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                      Where are on LBJ were you? Heading up this afternoon.
                      We went about a week ago up the Colorado. Went up past the first set of rocks, water was still 58-59. Did pretty good one day and really slow the next morning. I think it was a little early then.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	vw6ojNCu-167408897.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	24533861

Click image for larger version

Name:	WDxU7GlY-167388361.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	24533862

Caught around 18 last Friday. Caught 50 something last Saturday. Only kept 8 to eat for supper.

Cedar Creek. Hunt county. Caught almost all of them on small rattle traps.

Comment

if your in denton, corinth, hickory creek, lake dallas area check out Pecan creek. That little creek is full of them right now

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
                            if your in denton, corinth, hickory creek, lake dallas area check out Pecan creek. That little creek is full of them right now
                            Are you going in by boat or walking in? I'm oncall this weekend but planning on hitting the sandies hard next week with the kids!

Comment

Newmans is still slow. They are starting to run but it is getting over fished. Water is going down so the fish aren't making it up very fast. Must've been 100 people today fishing up stream of the bridge. With everybody fishing up stream I went down and caught a few but they were all 9 and some change. If we can get some more rain I think it will pick back up. But it's getting fished so hard people aren't letting them pile in and just picking off one or two at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First time we tried here at striker creek this year. Caught 9 from the bank. Several black bass and a couple crappie.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Muskles; 03-10-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X