Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
    Dude, you are so right!

I have been planing a Alamo build, but just not ready to pull the trigger.

there seems to be an up tick for guns in the classifieds
    I have a few in there lol

Only one is aimed towards the first half of a potential build and as soon as it’s sold I’m calling APR to set one up

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
      This sounds like a great deal. I’d like to hear from someone that has a APR in .300 weatherby. I like that round.
      I too can’t help on the 300 but Robert built me a 240 wby and it’s a hammer!

Comment

Ordered mine this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          Ordered mine this week.

What did you get?

Comment

Ordered mine this week.

Yeah share with the class

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I went with this paint for the stock, ratchet fluted barrel, dark gray cerekote to match the gray in the stock and 6.5 creed. Having a .257 Weatherby, .264 win, and 280 AI I wanted something that was cheap to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                I have a few in there lol

Only one is aimed towards the first half of a potential build and as soon as it’s sold I’m calling APR to set one up
                I have been looking to see if I can find a good action to get blue printed and ballered by APR, so kinda tring to get in on this group buys coat tails.

Comment

I went with this paint for the stock, ratchet fluted barrel, dark gray cerekote to match the gray in the stock and 6.5 creed. Having a .257 Weatherby, .264 win, and 280 AI I wanted something that was cheap to shoot.

I went with the exact same thing but with bright green instead of blue. Mine is 300wsm.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                    I have been looking to see if I can find a good action to get blue printed and ballered by APR, so kinda tring to get in on this group buys coat tails.
                    The group buy includes the Curtis action. You don't need an action. It's only a few hundred more than their cheapest build with a Remmy action. Not worth buying a donor and then ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      Yeah share with the class

Sierracharlie out…
                      lol

Comment

300Rum vs 300 winmag thoughts?

I received a unexpected bonus from work that has me back in the game!

I’m for sure doing a 257 Wby but have always wanted a 300 rum (because of the sendero)

Comment

300Rum vs 300 winmag thoughts?

I’m for sure doing a 257 Wby but have always wanted a 300 rum (because of the sendero)

I’ve always liked my 300RUM. After this build I’m going to be getting the action tuned up and putting a Carbon Fiber barrel on it

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                            I’ve always liked my 300RUM. After this build I’m going to be getting the action tuned up and putting a Carbon Fiber barrel on it
                            I’ve always wanted one lol

I’ll be running it surprised with a ARK30 so that’ll help big time with recoil so that’s a non factor so just curious if I can be talked out of it to a 300 win mag.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                              The group buy includes the Curtis action. You don't need an action. It's only a few hundred more than their cheapest build with a Remmy action. Not worth buying a donor and then ordering.
                              Dang economics, cash speaks.

That's why this thread hurts, so much. Was just dreaming up my build and this buy got underway. I am in need to time to save.

Black Ice, nice order. That ratchet fluted barrel is a looker.

Comment

300rum vs 300 winmag thoughts?

I’m for sure doing a 257 wby but have always wanted a 300 rum (because of the sendero)

rum!

Comment

Working...
                                X