Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go. Great memories.

Comment

Congrats! Great way to spend a day with the family!

Comment

Y’all did good.
        Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
          I've fished with Capt. Mike Williams a few times.

He can be a little quirky but he knows how to catch fish.
          This......we went out and all he did was sit on the floor of the boat texting.....we never went back with him but then again I won't go back to Galveston..

Comment

Fished with Mike before off the jetties. Target fish was reds, needless to say we were all wore out from pulling in bull reds all day (all were released). Tarpon was also a target, but we were unsuccessful. But he did tell us the condition were not good for tarpon that day, but we had caught all the reds we wanted so we gave it a shot anyways.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Sheephead (while tough to filet) are AMAZING

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  This......we went out and all he did was sit on the floor of the boat texting.....we never went back with him but then again I won't go back to Galveston..

Maybe it was because we had kids, but he worked his butt off. He retied hooks, baited hooks, taught the kids how to bait a live shrimp, worked the net and kept his cool and patience even when we had 3 on at one time. He also didn’t have an afternoon trip today so maybe he was more chill about the morning and enjoyed himself some.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X