A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Found these this morning. ROLLING STONE!!! 200" on the nose giving him a 20" spread. He shed them last night Consider me excited.
    Wow! Glad you found the set, guessing they weren't too far apart?

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
      Wow! Glad you found the set, guessing they weren't too far apart?
      Luckiest find ever. Both side by side on an open hi line knoll less than 300 yds from the feeder he is seen at most often. Found them probably less than 12 hrs from when he dropped them.

Comment

Found these this morning. ROLLING STONE!!! 200" on the nose giving him a 20" spread. He shed them last night Consider me excited.
        wow that's some bone right there that's awesome

Comment

Nice horns for sure He will be something to watch this next yr. Did u get to make the PB Conference? I met your friend Bob LUSK. I should have asked him if u were there but I'm getting a little forgetful. these days. It was a good conference.

Comment

Found the sheds to this 3 yr old side by side yesterday. Most of the bucks are still carrying their antlers but a few starting to show up. 153 7/8. Add a 17" spread and pretty cool for a 3 yr old. Lots of long trash at his bases.
            Attached Files

Comment

Man your deer have awesome mass. Incredible.

Comment

Wow that deer has some mass! Look at those bases!

Comment

A bit over 37" mass. Had 22 scorable pts total

Comment

AMAZING deer to say the least!

Comment

Oh Laaaaawd! Its that the bull of tha woods for his age bracket?

Comment

Wow on the sheds. Keep up the good work and keep the stories and pics coming

Comment

I hope you find Dos Ceintos and Stickers sheds!! I would love to see how much they would score!

Comment

This is a fun thread to follow

Comment

Found the sheds to this 3 yr old side by side yesterday. Most of the bucks are still carrying their antlers but a few starting to show up. 153 7/8. Add a 17" spread and pretty cool for a 3 yr old. Lots of long trash at his bases.
                              Glad to see you are already finding sheds Rusty!!!!

can't wait for april to start looking in our place!!!

Comment

Thanks Rusty for your time and effort in sharing with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X