Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right zz

Comment

Heck I've never seen 12" G5s....how long were his G6 & 7s?

Comment

I do love me a nice warm campfire...

Comment

Apparently 12 in g5s must be common on big bucks huh ragin? I guess I just have never seen a big buck

Comment

No disrespect to gar guy because even if my best friend told me he seen a 8x8 typical with tines that long I would laugh until my ribs hurt.

Comment

No bias in this discussion but if Gar guy was on NFL countdown tomorrow...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by RINCON; 01-09-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Gar guy has seen deer on public land most people pay to see inside a high fence. That's the whole reason he started this thread was to share some knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                  No bias in this discussion but if Gar guy was on NFL countdown tomorrow...

heh heh heh...

Last edited by Smart; 01-09-2016, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobalt84 View Post
                    Gar guy has seen deer on public land most people pay to see inside a high fence. That's the whole reason he started this thread was to share some knowledge.

Fact.

I have been on his places and seen some of the deer killed this year.

The fact that he gets on this many mature deer (whatever the score) in the area he hunts is incredible to me since I have spent 25 years pursuing mature bucks in generally the same area

Comment

I have opened this thread for the first time this afternoon, and except for eating supper, read it straight through. I am simply amazed at three things.

First: The obvious expertise of a guy that actually hunts for deer ( with the pile of racks and the pics to prove it )

Second: The unselfishness to share his methods with total strangers and sharing his blind with youngsters

Third: The unmitigated stupidity of some of these keyboard cowboys who probably can't tell a mature buck from a jack@ss.

Comment

Amen drycreek.

Comment

Drycreek hit the Nail! Keep thread going in right direction.

Comment

The pile of racks speaks for itself, it would be a feat to accomplish that in two lifetimes. Keep the awesome stories comin' GarGuy

Comment

I have no doubt that garguy saw the buck that he described. Could his g5s been 11 and not 12 inches yeah.. hell they could have been 13. Until you get that deer on the ground you cant get an exact number but he has backed up every story he has told with pictures if he has them. I have not seen a single person who knows him ever say anything short of great things about him, and there's more than a couple on here that do. Why dispute what he has to say there is no precedence for it. Who cares if its hard to believe, I would imagine if you had dedicated your whole life to hunting and spent the time that he does you would probably see some things that would blow your mind as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                I have opened this thread for the first time this afternoon, and except for eating supper, read it straight through. I am simply amazed at three things.

First: The obvious expertise of a guy that actually hunts for deer ( with the pile of racks and the pics to prove it )

Second: The unselfishness to share his methods with total strangers and sharing his blind with youngsters

Third: The unmitigated stupidity of some of these keyboard cowboys who probably can't tell a mature buck from a jack@ss.
                                Well said!!!!!!;

Comment

Working...
                                X