• Show
Clear All

I hope the link works.

Comment

That's pretty cool Storm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
        Coop, check your PM's.
        I apologize Buckshot-73. I've had my head where the sun doesn't shine lately. I replied to your PM.

Comment

Storm, saw the event on the news last night.

And PM sent to ya.

Comment

Grandbury has slowed it's release down to 1320cfs at the present. Looks like the Glennrose gauge has dropped about 4 feet. But still above 8 feet. Was 4 feet before this started with water being released at around 400cfs at Grundbury.

W lake has come up a little bit more. Still 1.26 below normal.

A lake is 1.01 feet above normal. But is dropping.

Comment

W lake is holding steady the last 36 hours at 1.14 below normal. Grandbury has been releasing water at a steady pace as well at 880 cfs. PK still releasing water but at less than 300 cfs.

A lake is .76 feet above normal and still dropping. Water release cut back to about 300cfs.

Comment

All four lakes holding steady.

Comment

Would be there saturday but I have a singing.

Comment

There was only one fish in the whole of Lake Whitney yesterday. And I caught it!
                    It was undersized.

Not sure what happened to the rest of them. Maybe Buckshot-73 can tell ya. I saw him swimming in the lake last week.

Comment

Yep, I heard a rummer there wasn't going to be a fish fry tonight.

Hopefully y'all will have better luck next time.

Comment

Thanks coop! Lotta deer moving down your way yesterday morning.

Comment

We drove through the park late yesterday afternoon and saw several. Fifteen in one wad. They're dropping antlers but I can't walk enough to look for them. I found a couple close to a feeder. The grass is getting to tall to see them also.
                          Don't know if the gate was open when y'all came by but if you catch it open I'm there so stop in and stay awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
                            They're dropping antlers but I can't walk enough to look for them.
                            I've been out a few times but bucks were holding on to them as of Saturday. Maybe I'm just horrible at shed hunting

Sandies oughta kick up here soon!

Comment

A couple of drops I found the other day. The littlest was under the feeder and the other was about 20 yards from the feeder.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1640.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	24488730

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1639.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	24488731

Wish I was able to walk around and look for more. I used to enjoy that.

Comment

I am so proud of my lovely and talented wife..

Sunday night, while I was leaving Houston, her mom called and said her dad (91) had fallen out of bed, she needed help getting him up.

By the time Sylvia got over there, he was in full arrest... She called our son, then called 911. Sylvia has been certified CPR for 15 yrs. but lost it. Careflite coached her till JEREMY got here, they got a pulse back, but he crashed again.

Medics resuscitated him again, and got him to Hospital.

Unfortunately, he suffered brain damage, he is still breathing, but will not survive. Going to hospice today.

She was able to save him for a few more days, so the family could gather around.

Comment

Working...
                                X