The waiting is killing me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear this, Randy.

The good Lord blessed my dad with a quick passing.
    I pray that your dad doesn't suffer, and you and your family find comfort when his pain is gone.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I cant imagine im so sorry man prayers up for you

Comment

Prayers Sent for your family.

Comment

Prayers Sent for Everyone ...

Comment

Dying is the hard part of life. I've been there with my loved ones too. Prayers for your family

Comment

Prayers headed your way

Comment

I pray that whatever happens, your dad is without pain and discomfort as much as possible. I also pray for strength, compassion and understanding for Goldeneagle and his family.

Comment

Thanks everybody. He knows it is time and so do we, but still.

Comment

Went thru the same thing last year with my 96 yo grandmother. Didn't want it to happen, but knew it was going too, she knew it was going to happen. You get to a point where you're emotions have just exhausted you. Prayers up for all involved.

Comment

sending prayers for Peace.

Comment

Prayers for comfort for you and your family Randy. I know this is tough to go through. Lord, lift up Randy and his family in this time of sorry and comfort them knowing that his dad will be in a better place soon. Lord I also ask that you allow Randy's dad to pass in comfort and without pain. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Comment

I lost my dad last april. It was a terrible feeling when we knew nothing else could be done. It was even more terrible when my siblings and I gathered with my mother and agreed to sign the DNR. We knew that there was nothing that could be done, and even the miracle of his survival would bring the tragedy of a strong man trapped in a wracked body and a broken mind. We were blessed that God sent his angels quickly to claim him, but his passing left a gaping hole in our family. At 36 years old, I became the oldest of my direct line, as my grandfathers had already passed before him. Remember the good days. Remember him strong and capable. I'll pray for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for you buddy. Both my parents and my in-laws are in their mid 80’s in declining health. Working offshore makes every incoming phone call for me very stressful. Hope his passing is peaceful and without pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X