YouTube's new policy on reloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube's new policy on reloading

It looks like YouTube is changing their policy on things like reloading, field stripping and other firearm related content. The bed wetting continues.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7667605?hl=en

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/21/...al-gun-videos/

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2018...earm-channels/

Meh.....Some other video service will just start thriving in this area

Comment

Maybe this will get people interacting with each other a little more rather than using the computer so much. ( as I type this anonymously from a computer ) The info and videos will still be out there. Just have to use other avenues to get to them.

Comment

Not sure why the title of this thread is "YouTube's new policy on reloading."

Comment

I'm only surprised it took them this long.

But, hey, if you're in to any other morally reprehensible activity they're happy to oblige.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
            Maybe this will get people interacting with each other a little more rather than using the computer so much. ( as I type this anonymously from a computer ) The info and videos will still be out there. Just have to use other avenues to get to them.
            I kind of like no one knocking on the door anymore looking to borrow our encyclopedias on how to look up stuff

Comment

Firearms version of YouTube. This isn't the first time YouTube has caused problems with gun videos.

Comment

Looks like I need to start watching you tube so I can stop watching in protest!

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  www.full30.com

Firearms version of YouTube. This isn't the first time YouTube has caused problems with gun videos.
                  Thanks for the link and positive contribution. I'll check it out.

Comment

The internet was to free information. As we can see this is not how information is being handled. Censorship is very bad. Seems like the 1st amendment is being taken away in this quest against the 2nd.

All these tec. companies will control all knowledge in the not so distant future, and control who has access to it. May be time to go full luddite. (but that would mean no more TBH)

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                      www.full30.com

support the alternatives.

Comment

Full30.com just got a new subscriber!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                          The internet was to free information. As we can see this is not how information is being handled. Censorship is very bad. Seems like the 1st amendment is being taken away in this quest against the 2nd.

All these tec. companies will control all knowledge in the not so distant future, and control who has access to it. May be time to go full luddite. (but that would mean no more TBH)
                          I agree it's bs and penny ante. But it's not a restriction on the 1st. Youtube is a company and can allow the content they want. They are cool with some really sketchy stuff too.

I saw where some of the gun channels were going to a pron site. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
                            Meh.....Some other video service will just start thriving in this area
                            The problem with this is that YouTube is owned by google. They can control the content of searches through google. It’s hard for another video service to take over if you can’t find it. Same reason when looking for videos now full30 never shows up in the search.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                              The problem with this is that YouTube is owned by google. They can control the content of searches through google. It’s hard for another video service to take over if you can’t find it. Same reason when looking for videos now full30 never shows up in the search.
                              I agree, and as a hardcore capitalist, it pains me to say but many tech companies have secured monopolies that harm consumers. We need some regulations to prevent the Googles of the world from complete control of information.

Comment

Working...
                              X