Ms-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
    I wonder why so many congressional votes on significant issues are split mostly down the party line if they are all colluding.

I guess it won't matter much if the Democrats take the House and/or Senate since they're in bed with the Republicans.
    Because it keeps things from happening. Every vote is the same result, no change.

I’ve often wondered if these votes were discussed ahead of time and the outcome was decided before the vote took place. It keeps the status quo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Nah. That are just pretending, and playing the American people.
      Figured that out two or three presidents ago.......just a funky mess!

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Not sure I agree with this either, I don't think this guys are even willing to work within their own party much less across party lines... They are out for themselves to make as much money as possible...
      It has been proven more times than we can count for at least 50 years!!! A $50,000 a year attorney BF USA goes to Washington for 25 years and retires with millions...........humm........kinda clear!!!
      Originally posted by Bazo View Post

I’ve often wondered if these votes were discussed ahead of time and the outcome was decided before the vote took place. It keeps the status quo.
      There are relatively zero surprises when it comes to votes.........not matter how basic. Yes, it is continual sausage making on all legislation, even the legislation that NEVER gets out of committee. So YES, most votes are decided long before the official vote is cast.

Comment

Maybe it was this group that Texansfan was referring to when he wrote MS12. That thread got deleted. Really strange!

Comment

Maybe it was this group that Texansfan was referring to when he wrote MS12. That thread got deleted. Really strange!
          I was too busy reading through texansfan's hunting related posts... I must have missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            I was too busy reading through texansfan's hunting related posts... I must have missed that.
            Ha! Now that's funny **** right there!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                A mostly compelling analysis regarding the epic failure of the Democrat leadership to reasonably acknowledge even the most evil aspects of the illegal immigration problem.

J - it's an opinion piece, so disregard.

Marc Thiessen: Democrats' dishonesty about MS-13 hands Trump a winning issue

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ing-issue.html

The GOP and Trump are going to hammer Pelosi and the Democrats on this, as they should. This is the kind of political stupidity that Democrats will pay the price for in November. I cannot believe they haven't dumped the baggage that is Nancy Pelosi. It's just unbelievable...

RNC ad shows Nancy Pelosi's support for brutal gang MS-13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBNYYlmL0nY
                Heard/understood. Thanks for looking out.

Comment

I wonder what this swamp is everyone refers to? Yes, both sides are on the same page when it comes to keeping their "elite" status. Why do you think none of these criminals are prosecuted? As Hillary said, if she goes down, she will take 1/2 of Washington with her. How is such BS not collusion between the two parties?
                  I'm with you on this Ironman, not doubt that a lot of these politicians are all in it together. They put on a dog and pony show to make it look like they aren't all on the same team. Trump's fight with Obamacare is a clear example of it... Once a republican gets into office they RINO reps stop voting on repeal, give me a break... Trump is the worst enemy to these elitist politicians. Don't get me wrong, there are probably some good politicians out there (that we never hear the name of because they don't make the limelight), there are some okay politicians (Rand, Cruz), then there are plenty of crooks (pelosi, Mccain, Graham, Schumer, Paul.. and so many more..). We need to stop looking at these scumbags as "public servants", no public servant I know of makes the money these people do.

Comment

If you are a democrat once you are elected you can stay until you die as far as the democrat voters care. At least the republican voters in some states will vote in some fresh blood.
                    The people that continue to vote for those that don't keep their campaign promises are the problem. We have the power for term limits its just that we the people are to stupid to actually do it.

People were so gullible and stupid when it came to voting for Obama it made me sick and then I be ****ed if he didn't get voted in again. I know McCain wouldn't have been much better but come on. Look at how many people voted for Hillary...it boggles my mind.
                    Ultimately we the people as a whole get the government we deserve but unfortunately the people as a whole are dumb aces.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      If you are a democrat once you are elected you can stay until you die as far as the democrat voters care. At least the republican voters in some states will vote in some fresh blood.
                      The people that continue to vote for those that don't keep their campaign promises are the problem. We have the power for term limits its just that we the people are to stupid to actually do it.

People were so gullible and stupid when it came to voting for Obama it made me sick and then I be ****ed if he didn't get voted in again. I know McCain wouldn't have been much better but come on. Look at how many people voted for Hillary...it boggles my mind.
                      Ultimately we the people as a whole get the government we deserve but unfortunately the people as a whole are dumb aces.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                      Kinda crazy isn't it? We had several here on TBH that voted for Obummer as well blows my mind really. Some who claim to be conservatives. Also had a few members who voted for Hillary...makes you wonder what's going on inside their heads.

Comment

Working...
                      X