War on our Son's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War on our Son's

I am expecting my first child at the end of September, it is a boy, and this scares me... its 27 minutes long, good listen tho

We're told that men have all the privilege, but that's not true. Females are the beneficiaries of several enormous privileges in our society. Boys are broken...

I can't watch at work....but I think I know what its about.

We have one son who is 3 years old....and my wife and myself are proudly not raising a snowflake!!

Comment

I'll watch it later for sure. There is no doubt that men and boys are in the cross hairs of the left. They want young men to loose their masculinity because they see men being men and boys being boys are the reason there is violence in the world.

Comment

I am only having kids if I am prepared to give them:

1. Homeschool to resist indoctrination. (Trying my best to not indoctrinate them myself).

2. Martial arts training to teach self-defense and self-control. (Especially for the times where society will deem it inappropriate to hold a weapon)

3. And hunting trips to build a strength of character.

We can give kids the tools they need to resist the tide of weak people. Strong minds and bodies are not something that relies on the approval of the masses.

You have a lot more agency as a parent and an individual than you think. Just be sure that your children grow up to know that too.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          i'll watch it later for sure. There is no doubt that white men and white boys are in the cross hairs of the left. They want young men to loose their masculinity because they see men being men and boys being boys are the reason there is violence in the world.
          fify

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            fify

Comment

Did anyone watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                Did anyone watch it?
                I'm going to watch it today

Comment

Working...