Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasHunter83 View Post
    There's a video out there, somewhere, of an interview with his brother. During the interview his brother says "He was an arms..." and then stops his sentence abruptly and says "I'm sorry..." and then continues on with a different statement. I haven't been able to find the clip but will post it if I can come across it. I may end up having to watch all of one of those obnoxious interviews to find it...

I saw this video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I love Pepsi.
      Me too.It's the only thing I mix with whisky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        We need to be monitoring all these pepsi people.
        You and me is on the same page.

Comment

We need to be monitoring all these pepsi people.
          Pepsi backwards is ISPEP, sounds like ISIS, must be muslims terrorists.

War with ISPEP!

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
            Might not be a secret service agent for much longer if he keeps leaking information that they aren't publicly releasing yet.
            "Nothing classified in anything I share. Most of it comes out in the news not long after. It's difficult to get straight news these days without bias and I find the FBI briefing sheet to be the best source. I'm skeptical at this point of everything I see on the news until it shows up in the brief."

This is my source to legit intel, better than most.

Comment

I don't know why anyone even turns on the TV they can come here and get the facts on the shooting. So many mind readers, psychics on here that already seem to know the whole story. WOW

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                If he did infact show up to a title company with $375,000 in cash, it would have caught peoples attention. There are laws that must be followed. There is more info out there.

Regarding women marines, being able to shoot guns. Yea I would hope marines could do that, no matter their size or gender. You think the shooter could make it through BT or be a marine? I don't.

You'll surprised. It's not much to ask of anyone to fire a couple hundred rounds from a .223 with a bump fire stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCntry View Post
                  I don't know why anyone even turns on the TV they can come here and get the facts on the shooting. So many mind readers, psychics on here that already seem to know the whole story. WOW

No one has claimed to know the whole story. There are a lot of why's, what ifs, and I wouldn't be surprised, but to claim people are mind readers and psychics is just plain silly.

Comment

LMBO watch the whole video - brother was clearly saying "he was an army of one" and stopped himself and apologized because he didn't want to besmirch the armed services - speaking of his brother........."interesting" fellow to say the least - love reading you conspiracy guys theories though very entertaining keep em coming

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                      Here's the clip of his brother about to say...
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFsN9mlVHg
                      Maybe he was about to say "army of one" and then figured that might not be a good term to describe him at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHunter83 View Post
                        Maybe he was about to say "army of one" and then figured that might not be a good term to describe him at the moment...
                        he was - the full video is 30 min+ long - the brother gives a bizarre and rambling interview - if you get the full context and listen to the question he was trying to answer it is very clear he was saying "he was an army of one" and stopped himself

Comment

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this eerie coincidence, but the shooter was from Mesquite, NV and had lived in Mesquite, TX. In quite a similar context, the Dallas shooter was from Mesquite, TX.......

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                            he was - the full video is 30 min+ long - the brother gives a bizarre and rambling interview - if you get the full context and listen to the question he was trying to answer it is very clear he was saying "he was an army of one" and stopped himself
                            Yeah the video you posted was better than the one I'd seen. The one I saw did not have the pretext. It just had the short sentence of what he was going to say. Now that I heard what preceded it, it makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                              LMBO watch the whole video - brother was clearly saying "he was an army of one" and stopped himself and apologized because he didn't want to besmirch the armed services - speaking of his brother........."interesting" fellow to say the least - love reading you conspiracy guys theories though very entertaining keep em coming
                              You obviously missed the hand gensture where he clearly threw out the MS13 sign.

Comment

I wonder if he got ****** from spending $86 bucks on a burger, a water and two pepsis....

also.. who the hell still drinks pepsi?
                                That could be it.... was coke a sponsor of the festival?!?
                                There was a boycott by the entire middle-east of Coca-Cola products due to their association with Israel from 1968-1991.
                                That's who drinks Pepsi.

Comment

Working...
                                X