No announcement yet.

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His brother knows more then he claims. He is also smart on guns unlike the media
    Last edited by gingib; 10-05-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

"Hmmm...he received 2 phone calls immediately after the shooting started. One from Hong Kong and one from the UAE. Also definitely had someone staying with him. Could be an interesting twist. Calls went to his personal cell, His last activity was at noon then nothing until those calls. I also highly doubt they were spam. Most people don't get spammed from the UAE. FBI is taking a hard enough look that they put it in the brief."

This info isn't out there yet I don't believe. A secret service agent that's on my UCF forum got briefed this.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        You think the shooter could make it through BT or be a marine? I don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Highly doubt he could pass basic but there is no doubt in my mind he could easily shoot some rifles for 10 minutes. What part of holding up a rifle and doing a mag dump seems to be such a strenuous activity to you?

I am the exact opposite end of your stance. I am wondering why he stopped when he did. He had tons more ammo ready to go. I am glad he off'ed himself when he did but it wasn't because he was wore out from squeezing a trigger and holding up what amounts to a gallon of milk.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I will not be at all surprised if it turns out this guy made a lot of his money through a criminal enterprise of some sort. The sheriff used the terms "lived a secret life." This is is a perfect description of Paddocks father who was by all accounts a respectable businessman, husband and father - he just happened to rob banks on the side. Then he escaped from prison and lived under an assumed identity while embezzling from a bingo parlor. Stephen may have inherited some of those same traits. His brother and others have called him a "professional gambler" which in reality means "a guy who can afford to lose a lot of money." That money was coming from somewhere. He never had a job that was particularly high paying and hadn't worked in decades. Maybe he made it all in real estate - that's possible - I'm half expecting them to uncover something more nefarious
          Yep, I think you are going to be right.... Biggly.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            Motives? What motives did he have? Some thing had to drive him to this crime. He obviously had a plan and executed it, then done himself in. Why?
            Depending on what was learned in that hotel, was found in his homes, what information is girlfriend provided, we may or may never know.

He was determined and had a goal.
            He achieved at least part of it.. depending whether or not escape while alive was part of it.

Comment

If he did infact show up to a title company with $375,000 in cash, it would have caught peoples attention. There are laws that must be followed. There is more info out there.

Regarding women marines, being able to shoot guns. Yea I would hope marines could do that, no matter their size or gender. You think the shooter could make it through BT or be a marine? I don't.

The term "he paid cash" doesn't necessarily mean he walked in with a stack of 100's. It just means he didn't get a loan. I work at a title company and I don't see anything strange about the reporting on his house purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjams4110 View Post
                "Hmmm...he received 2 phone calls immediately after the shooting started. One from Hong Kong and one from the UAE. Also definitely had someone staying with him. Could be an interesting twist. Calls went to his personal cell, His last activity was at noon then nothing until those calls. I also highly doubt they were spam. Most people don't get spammed from the UAE. FBI is taking a hard enough look that they put it in the brief."

This info isn't out there yet I don't believe. A secret service agent that's on my UCF forum got briefed this.
                Hmmmmm. This maybe why so slow releasing info

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Yep, I think you are going to be right.... Biggly.
                  There's a video out there, somewhere, of an interview with his brother. During the interview his brother says "He was an arms..." and then stops his sentence abruptly and says "I'm sorry..." and then continues on with a different statement. I haven't been able to find the clip but will post it if I can come across it. I may end up having to watch all of one of those obnoxious interviews to find it...

Comment

A secret service agent that's on my UCF forum got briefed this.
                    Might not be a secret service agent for much longer if he keeps leaking information that they aren't publicly releasing yet.

Comment

A secret service agent that's on my UCF forum got briefed this.
                      Might not be a secret service agent for much longer if he keeps leaking information that they aren't publicly releasing yet.

Comment

If he did infact show up to a title company with $375,000 in cash, it would have caught peoples attention. There are laws that must be followed. There is more info out there.

Regarding women marines, being able to shoot guns. Yea I would hope marines could do that, no matter their size or gender. You think the shooter could make it through BT or be a marine? I don't.

I get beat up more on a morning dove hunt than he would have in the 9-10 minutes of firing a .223. Of course I miss a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                          x2! No way

Comment

I wonder if he got ****** from spending $86 bucks on a burger, a water and two pepsis....

also.. who the hell still drinks pepsi?
                            That could be it.... was coke a sponsor of the festival?!?

Comment

this forum.. does it actually vet those that claim to be secret service agents?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHunter83 View Post
                                There's a video out there, somewhere, of an interview with his brother. During the interview his brother says "He was an arms..." and then stops his sentence abruptly and says "I'm sorry..." and then continues on with a different statement. I haven't been able to find the clip but will post it if I can come across it. I may end up having to watch all of one of those obnoxious interviews to find it...

Heard that on the news this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X