Coyote in Dallas..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote in Dallas..

Wife has to work on the weekends sometimes. She's headed downtown this morning and shoots me this picture in a text. Says, 'thought it was a coyote but it looked small..' Right off the highway on Hall St. in the field next to the Starbucks. These guys are amazing.

He ain’t skinny he has mange.... and yes that is incredible in such a deep urban setting

Comment

My office is off of Hall and I have seen multiple gray fox there in the cemetery. I have not seen a coyote there but did see a dead one about two exits up at Knox. Pretty crazy when you think about it. What’s more impressive is that your wife recognized that it was coyote. Mine would have been trying to help the poor puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
        My office is off of Hall and I have seen multiple gray fox there in the cemetery. I have not seen a coyote there but did see a dead one about two exits up at Knox. Pretty crazy when you think about it. What’s more impressive is that your wife recognized that it was coyote. Mine would have been trying to help the poor puppy.
        No Joke! My wife would have chased it with dog food!

Comment

Watched a show on Animal Planet a couple weeks ago that was talking about coyotes and how adaptive they are. They can learn go live pretty much anywhere. It was a pretty interesting show. They are smart. There's no doubt about that.

Comment

That is a dingo. They will eat your baby!

Comment

yep, we have them in our neighborhood up around 75/arapaho

Comment

Got more information from her - she said it was kind of 'hobbling' and she was a little stressed about it because it was loping toward a building that people were actively leaving with dogs and kids. I told her there's not a lot of danger there, but good heads up.

Comment

I live on a golf course with Duck Creek about 200 yards behind my house. See em out there frequently. Had 3 out there about a month ago.

Comment

We live in east Dallas (lakewood/Hollywood heights area) and we see coyotes and bobcats a lot around the golf course and around white rock lake. My wife and inused to live in uptown about 10yrs ago near the cemetery and would see grey foxes, coyotes and raccoons all the time over there. The ones around Lakewood and Tennison golf courses are big and healthy.

Comment

I work at Lemmon Ave. and Inwood. I see yotes and fox almost every morning along Walnut Hill and down Inwood.

Comment

They can adapt no doubt. I live in Lewisville and between by house and 35 there is a big field with several coyotes and foxes. They’re healthy too!

Comment

They’re all over Dallas

That guy must be in a world of hurt with mange in these temps

Comment

I saw them all the time at a small park at royal ln an abrams

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw a coyote around the corner from my house last week. Behind Poteet high school. See lots of possums, and raccoons.

Comment

Working...
                              X