Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Sounds like your 10minutes worth of research probably included the time to make this post.

How is it any different? You are literally trading cash for server space for something that doesnt exist and is being created by the day. Hell their are new coins being made all the time. How is this stable? This a massive bubble just waiting pop. If you cant see this you are naive and all aboard the get rich quick scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
      How is it any different? You are literally trading cash for server space for something that doesnt exist and is being created by the day. Hell their are new coins being made all the time. How is this stable? This a massive bubble just waiting pop. If you cant see this you are naive and all aboard the get rich quick scheme.

Yawn...this opinion has already been expressed. Thanks though, for bringing more attention to this thread.

Comment

Yes and I'm currently up 40K. Sure wish I would have gambled when my West coast buddy's whom are smarter than I...told me to get on board.
        Last edited by Chad C; 12-20-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Why does what he and others do with his money bother or interest you so much?

Comment

Making accounts in coinbase and gdax right now and so far have been unable to find verge in either of them. Headed back to YouTube to get some more guidance.

God bless and happy hunting.
            Richard.

Comment

Yawn...this opinion has already been expressed. Thanks though, for bringing more attention to this thread.
              One bad day and the vultures are circling...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Why does what he and others do with his money bother or interest you so much?
                Cause he has none. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                  Making accounts in coinbase and gdax right now and so far have been unable to find verge in either of them. Headed back to YouTube to get some more guidance.

God bless and happy hunting.
                  Richard.
                  verge is in binance

Comment

Do more research. Specifically on Blockchain. Not "cryptocurrencies."

The problem is when people google Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies the majority of what you see are people who have no business writing articles or making videos about it. Most are something along the lines of "____ should go up.... because it's not as much as Bitcoin!" And so it all looks scamy, because some of it is. (*coughbitconnectcough*) It's a mixture of greedy people trying to make money by telling others to buy this or that (when they have no idea what they're talking about) and even asking for donations, naysayers who don't understand the technology, and reporters who get their info from both of those.

Ethereum for example has "Enterprise Ethereum Alliance" which is "Resources for businesses to learn about Ethereum and leverage this groundbreaking technology to address specific industry use cases." When companies like BP, Microsoft, ING, JP Morgan, and Mastercard are all members and watching this very seriously, you can bet I am going to watch it too.

If you read my post above you'd get a little idea about how blockchain can be very useful. (And then you can research it yourself.) Does that mean we're not in a bubble? No. Does being in a bubble mean that they still aren't useful? No.

A bubble will pop (but noone knows when), and alot of value will be lost. And as I said earlier, it will weed out certain blockchain projects, and others will survive and continue to grow. Bitcoin has been called a bubble since it was $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      One bad day and the vultures are circling...
                      I tell you what...

The volatility is what makes it fun some times.

I had two live Youtube feeds going while posting on multiple sites, sending emails and texts. All while sipping some Jonnie Walker Green. I haven't multitasked like that in years.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post

The problem is when people google Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies the majority of what you see are people who have no business writing articles or making videos about it. Most are something along the lines of "____ should go up.... because it's not as much as Bitcoin!" And so it all looks scamy, because some of it is. (*coughbitconnectcough*) It's a mixture of greedy people trying to make money by telling others to buy this or that (when they have no idea what they're talking about) and even asking for donations, naysayers who don't understand the technology, and reporters who get their info from both of those.

Ethereum for example has "Enterprise Ethereum Alliance" which is "Resources for businesses to learn about Ethereum and leverage this groundbreaking technology to address specific industry use cases." When companies like BP, Microsoft, ING, JP Morgan, and Mastercard are all members and watching this very seriously, you can bet I am going to watch it too.

If you read my post above you'd get a little idea about how blockchain can be very useful. (And then you can research it yourself.) Does that mean we're not in a bubble? No. Does being in a bubble mean that they still aren't useful? No.

A bubble will pop (but noone knows when), and alot of value will be lost. And as I said earlier, it will weed out certain blockchain projects, and others will survive and continue to grow. Bitcoin has been called a bubble since it was $10.
                        You need to learn to type in cliff notes...

Comment

You need to learn to type in cliff notes...
                          If only I had some Johnnie Walker Green to calm me down!
                          Last edited by shotgunwilly; 12-20-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

x2. skeptics just look at this as a currency nothing else.

Comment

If only I had some Johnnie Walker Green to calm me down!
                              I think you're gonna fit right in here. But you've got to post some LDP's so we know you're legit.

Comment

LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X