Current political landscape is making my head explode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    The kid gloves came off once he got elected. Which was predicted by most folks with a brain. The media likes to build people up and tear them down. They helped him get elected by giving him nonstop free coverage, every day for months and months. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
    He created that "free coverage" and continues to do so, and I find it entertaining considering the reaction of both the press and the democrats. He's playing both of them like a fiddle.

Comment

The kid gloves came off once he got elected. Which was predicted by most folks with a brain. The media likes to build people up and tear them down. They helped him get elected by giving him nonstop free coverage, every day for months and months. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
      Very well spoken LWC !!! I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        He created that "free coverage" and continues to do so, and I find it entertaining considering the reaction of both the press and the democrats. He's playing both of them like a fiddle.
        If you say so. Remember what mama taught you...ain't nothing really free in life. It may seem free at first, but now he is paying for it. Yesterday he was the one whining about being treated more unfairly than any other president. Quit whining and start leading.

Comment

If you say so. Remember what mama taught you...ain't nothing really free in life. It may seem free at first, but now he is paying for it. Yesterday he was the one whining about being treated more unfairly than any other president. Quit whining and start leading.
          He has maintained that through out the election, and he is not wrong. This reminds me of 1980, and I find it refreshing.

If you have ever read any of Trumps books, he is doing what Trump always has.

Comment

There are many issues going on right now. As far as I am concerned the number one issue is our "elected politicians". They do not play on the same field that the rest of us play on. Supposedly we voted these people in to help lead us in a certain direction but instead they do everything they can to make sure they have a job and save themselves. At some point this has to end! We cannot keep sending people to Washington that only fight for themselves instead of the American people. We are slowly losing our freedoms. It scares the **** out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He has maintained that through out the election, and he is not wrong. This reminds me of 1980, and I find it refreshing.

My wife got the Art of the Deal. Its pretty much a blueprint to everything he has done since elected.

Comment

You must have your blinders on. You might want to check his amount of free media coverage vs all the other candidates. About 10 times any other republican candidate and 3 times hillary. No way another R could have won with that type of discrepancy. If that is the worst anyone has ever been treated, I'm sure some of the other candidates wouldn't mind being treated that way.

I'm not saying that Trump didn't help is cause with all the free coverage, because he definitely did. But if you are going to welcome all the media coverage, quit crying about being so mistreated. Give 'em something positive to report on. Something so super hugely good that they couldn't ignore it. Instead of weird tweets about witch hunts and how mistreated you are.

Comment

Jack Welch graded Trump yesterday. He said Trump gets an "A" on his agenda for tax reform, healthcare reform and trade reform. He gave Trump a "D-" on management for the way he fired Comey, lack of getting his staff all on the same page, and his messaging. Note that Welch has been a strong supporter of Trump. I think he was too generous with th "D-"

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    My wife got the Art of the Deal. Its pretty much a blueprint to everything he has done since elected.
                    It's pretty funny. Especially his step by step on making an outlandish claim to gain the upper hand in negotiation.

Comment

Comment

I have another idea. They will never vote for term limits but here is a different direction to go. Pass a law that states that anyone elected to the Senate or Congress can only serve one term on their initial election. They then can concentrate on doing what they were sent to Washington to do and not spend the last year of that term running for re-election. They then have to sit out one election cycle but then can run again and serve as many terms as they get elected to. That will require them to go back home after their first term and live with what they passed and listen to their constituents so that if they want to run again they can go back better informed on what are the consequences of what bills they pass.

Comment

You must have your blinders on. You might want to check his amount of free media coverage vs all the other candidates. About 10 times any other republican candidate and 3 times hillary. No way another R could have won with that type of discrepancy. If that is the worst anyone has ever been treated, I'm sure some of the other candidates wouldn't mind being treated that way.

I'm not saying that Trump didn't help is cause with all the free coverage, because he definitely did. But if you are going to welcome all the media coverage, quit crying about being so mistreated. Give 'em something positive to report on. Something so super hugely good that they couldn't ignore it. Instead of weird tweets about witch hunts and how mistreated you are.
                          Yes, and he created his own attention. If you look back at the coverage during election time, all of the press and celebrities were laughing at him. That's the treatment I'm referring to. Who's laughing now?

Comment

Yes, and he created his own attention. If you look back at the coverage during election time, all of the press and celebrities were laughing at him. That's the treatment I'm referring to. Who's laughing now?
                            The press, celebrities, the dems and the whole dam world

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                              The press, celebrities, the dems and the whole dam world
                              Riiiiiiiiight!

The crying started the night of the election, and hasn't stopped yet. I love it!

Comment

Riiiiiiiiight!

The crying started the night of the election, and hasn't stopped yet. I love it!
                                Heck, the salty tears are 1/2 the reason I voted for him

Comment

Working...
                                X