Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans: We eat our own (Impeachment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans: We eat our own (Impeachment)

Al Green from Houston called for Trump's impeachment on The Floor today.
    Then Justin Amash (GOP) is giving this thing legs by not totally denouncing it

This really doesn't bother me. I voted for pence and gorsuch

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Which one is the WE? Are you trying to claim that you or Trump are Republican?

Comment

Al Green called for impeachment?? I'm throwing away all of his albums like I did with the Dixie Chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          Al Green called for impeachment?? I'm throwing away all of his albums like I did with the Dixie Chicks.
          Ya....his music sucks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            It's getting really stupid now.. I'm really tired of the republican/democrats thing. None of them want Trump because he represents so much more than any of the other elected officials. He isn't apart of the "in crowd" unless they want money from him for their campaigns. All of these globalist just want him to fail so they can take back the power and continue to get rich. Go look at these peoples net worth, go look at how they live compared to the common person. They don't have to use the same healthcare, they donate their way around paying taxes, and they don't go to jail for anything. But, we keep voting the same people in year after year. It's ridiculous. Now people are pushing for him to resign or be impeached, I hope he comes on a news conference and tells them to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              It's getting really stupid now.. I'm really tired of the republican/democrats thing. None of them want Trump because he represents so much more than any of the other elected officials. He isn't apart of the "in crowd" unless they want money from him for their campaigns. All of these globalist just want him to fail so they can take back the power and continue to get rich. Go look at these peoples net worth, go look at how they live compared to the common person. They don't have to use the same healthcare, they donate their way around paying taxes, and they don't go to jail for anything. But, we keep voting the same people in year after year. It's ridiculous. Now people are pushing for him to resign or be impeached, I hope he comes on a news conference and tells them to try it.
              "Go ahead, make my day"

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                "Go ahead, make my day"
                I would be okay with that too lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Which one is the WE? Are you trying to claim that you or Trump are Republican?
                  OK.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    Besides being an anti-globalist (whatever that is) I agree with you.
                    These politicians (both sides) don't care about us "regular" people.
                    Once elected (even if to just be on the school board) it goes to their bloated heads and they forget about the common man.

Comment

Working...
                    X