Game camera deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
    My 3 year old strike force, while a great camera, just went mammaries up. It eats batteries in about 2 days. I'd like to get a couple more brownings as I've had good luck overall but I'm a bit cautious if I'm going to have to replace them every 3 years. Thanks for the tip, I'll probably order one.
    Getting 3 years out of a game camera isn't bad at all. Most I've gotten out of any brand is about 3 years of constant use.

Comment

I'm going to have to quit getting on TBH. You guys are always costing me money! Thanks for the heads up OP

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
        Getting 3 years out of a game camera isn't bad at all. Most I've gotten out of any brand is about 3 years of constant use.
        Thanks. It's about what I figured. This one I replaced the lens cover as it was cracked and it was taken out of service for close to a year but it has been a workhorse otherwise. I've got it set at 8MP and the pictures are still excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
          My 3 year old strike force, while a great camera, just went mammaries up. It eats batteries in about 2 days. I'd like to get a couple more brownings as I've had good luck overall but I'm a bit cautious if I'm going to have to replace them every 3 years. Thanks for the tip, I'll probably order one.

Yeah 3 years is actually pretty solid. And there’s been threads on these cams, maybe try switching what battery your using. Lithium’s I’ve heard is best for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered 2 from Midway Tuesday evening after I saw this thread. However, I got an email from Midway this morning that they oversold by 1. I was refunded for the one camera. Did any of you that ordered experience this?

Comment

Originally posted by mojohunter View Post
              I ordered 2 from Midway Tuesday evening after I saw this thread. However, I got an email from Midway this morning that they oversold by 1. I was refunded for the one camera. Did any of you that ordered experience this?
              I received the (2) I ordered yesterday

Comment

mine arrives today supposedly.

Comment

I get my 2 today.

Comment

I’m on season 2 with mine, but I’m using an external 12v 7amp battery. Battery hasn’t needed charging since I installed it last year lol.

Comment

My 2 came in yesterday afternoon.

Comment

I got the camera in the mail yesterday.

Comment

I got my three yesterday.

Comment

My 2 arrived yesterday.

Comment

Mine is slated to come in today.

Comment

That’s a good deal