Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale’s is really good.

Comment

Fajita Marinada from La Michuacana (the red marinade). Every once in a while they have Fajitas Nortenia which are made from the hanging tenders. That cut of beef has a slightly different taste on its own but the marinade they use on them is awesome.

Comment

Home made, wth the base being Iyalian dressing..........just saying.......cC

Comment

Head Country Marinade and Fiesta fajita seasoning.

Comment

This.
            Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
            HEB beef or chicken fajitas. Better than any I have ever tried to make on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              Are you talking about the meat in the bag? Seems I can always taste a cure taste. Something is in there for preserving it.

La Michocana here in houston seems to have the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yep. This is spot on. We can taste the preservative or something also. La michocana fajitas are the best.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, we use Lowry's beef marinade. People love em. Plus they fall apart, they are so tender

Comment

I like ragin's stuff. Add a bit of whatever fruit juice is in the fridge too. Grapefruit, pineapple, etc. Careful with certain citrus, though, as it'll deteriorate the meat. 30min to an hour tops in the marinade.

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
                  Yep. This is spot on. We can taste the preservative or something also. La michocana fajitas are the best.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
                  Agreed. I slice them rare and wrap them in foil with some lime juice and a bit more seasoning. Then back on the pit for a couple minutes. Comes out great.

Comment

Originally posted by n.dawoods View Post
                    heb beef or chicken fajitas. Better than any i have ever tried to make on my own.
                    this ^^^^^^

Comment

soak in Budlite Michelada with some Fiesta Fajita seasoning mixed in for 1 hr

Comment

Killer fajitas for me love that recipe

Comment

Killer posted above. Man that **** is good!!!

Comment

BEER!! is the main ingredient, along with typical garlic powder and what other spices you like, leave in the fridge a minimum of 3 hours,
                            just a simple fast way,

Comment

HEB has the pork fajitas also. Only place I've ever seen that does this. I prefer it over the beef.

Comment

sorry, I guess I am just an Ol'school guy, Beef Fajitas,, are the only ones that should carry the name Fajita,, Pork is pork, chicken is chicken....

Comment

Working...
                                X