New Mathews Triax!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mathews Triax!!

For my birthday this weekend, I upgraded my bow from a Mission Venture to the new Mathews Triax. I went to Texas Archery (formerly Bowzone) and got it all rigged up.

I got the Flatline stabilizer and the QAD UltraRest, all in the Optifade Elevated pattern. This thing is sharp looking!

Pictures later today, but I wanted to note how much faster this thing is than my older bow at the same draw weight. Richard from TA said its probably 30 FPS faster. Anecdotal obviously, but it was a noticeable speed upgrade. I need to go get a measurement just to know... I use a 62 lb draw weight currently.

congrats on the new ride

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

While there is nothing wrong with a Mission, the Triax is a BAM! Love it. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the new ride!!

Comment

You'll love it. Best shooting bow out there right now IMO.

Comment

Congrats! I got one for a new hunting setup a few months ago and am really liking it. Got to take out for some long range practice last weekend and it held some great groups when I did my part.

D

Comment

It's today....where the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by kaspar139 View Post
                  For my birthday this weekend, I upgraded my bow from a Mission Venture to the new Mathews Triax. I went to Texas Archery (formerly Bowzone) and got it all rigged up.

I got the Flatline stabilizer and the QAD UltraRest, all in the Optifade Elevated pattern. This thing is sharp looking!

Pictures later today, but I wanted to note how much faster this thing is than my older bow at the same draw weight. Richard from TA said its probably 30 FPS faster. Anecdotal obviously, but it was a noticeable speed upgrade. I need to go get a measurement just to know... I use a 62 lb draw weight currently.

I got mine two weeks ago from Richard as well. But i went with the all black bow with green accents and serving.
                  You will love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like a lot of extra coin for 30fps. Did you run them both through a chrono?

Comment

Picture or it didn’t happen

Comment

In for pics. I will be taking my new bow to Richard also. Great guy and does awesome work.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                          Picture or it didn’t happen
                          10-4, promise pics today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                            Seems like a lot of extra coin for 30fps. Did you run them both through a chrono?
                            Not yet, and yes a LOT of extra coin, but its faster, smoother, and #1 quieter!

Comment

Pictures (albeit delayed), but with a nice surprise. I took my son to Saddle River Range this evening on 1488 in north Woodlands and did my first Robin Hood shot! It was very cool (picture also attached).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X