X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    LOL.

Tech would boatrace Kentucky.
    Might even boatrace aggie, just like old times.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

Aggy offense couldn't score enough to even keep it close and tech usually doesn't run much so that aggy D might not look like the wrecking crew we saw last week

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        Aggy offense couldn't score enough to even keep it close and tech usually doesn't run much so that aggy D might not look like the wrecking crew we saw last week
        Guess you didn't watch the game? Didn't Tech beat ut last year?

Comment

Tech's defense is playing pretty good. They shut down West Virginia in the second half.

TCU's offense hasn't looked the same since the first half of the Ohio State game. Just not clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            Guess you didn't watch the game? Didn't Tech beat ut last year?
            This ain't last year homeboy. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We are gonna boat race South Carolina. I feel good about tomorrow. It’s time for a Muschamp Meltdown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                Tech's defense is playing pretty good. They shut down West Virginia in the second half.

TCU's offense hasn't looked the same since the first half of the Ohio State game. Just not clicking.
                This is when the OL injuries occurred....it's not coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  We are gonna boat race South Carolina. I feel good about tomorrow. It’s time for a Muschamp Meltdown!

As much as I'd like to see that I don't think it happens that way. The over under is 52 and I'd take the over and A&M -2.5. I think this is A&M 34 SC 24. They are going to score a few, probably on broken pass defense. But I don't think they can slow down A&M's run game and that will open up passing lanes for Mond to move the ball down field. UK ran for 200 on them and Mizzu almost got to 300 yards rushing.

Comment

Except Kentucky is likely much better than TCU and TT. No offense. But UK will likely win 10 games.

the UK vs uga game is going to be the biggest game at kentucky since paul bear bryant coached babe parilli. its going to be for the east and a trip to atlanta.

if youre 68 years old, this is twice in your lifetime that UK has been 5-1 and 3-1 in the SEC. its been quite the drought.

Comment

I was really disappointed in the TT/TCU game in the game. I could be wrong but neither team appeared to be as strong as they have been in the past and both could be in for a rough second half of the season.
                      Texas is improving and I was impressed that they were able to recover when OK scored 21 straight and had all the momentum. OK's defense is not good and explains why Army took them to OT.
                      I sure would like to trade Mond for Ehlinger and it would be nice if they would throw in Lil Jordan...
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Is the game going to take place at the lake?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

Boat race the Aggies? That’s a laugh....we saw how weak they are when they got boat raced by 0-2 Ole Miss.

Comment

Anybody, outside of Alabama, saying that their team could beat anybody else in this parody filled division, is full of excrement, Or pee and vinegar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

**** this is stupid, zero ****ing logic!

Later!

I’d be better off buying up all the bagel bites for our super bowl party!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 10-12-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                                Is the game going to take place at the lake?

Ok. We gonna beat the brakes off of them! [emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                                X