• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed

Lots of common sense driving has left this world lol

Yield signs might as well be long division signs for some

Comment

Try these two lane roads in South Texas. Speed limit 75, people going 55-60 until passing lanes, then they fly, then right back to creeping along with me stuck behind them.
      Or the idiots that pull out in front of me, when there isn't a car to be seen behind me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Man... I both relate and despise myself for how freaking angry I get. It's a crying shame that I can't even control my anger over someone who happens to be enjoying their day and driving a little slower than me.

Comment

I'm driving down 37 to San Antonio in the left lane for some reason going over 75. Look back and see a sports car bearing down on me. I pull over and he goes by me like a rocket. I think to myself, I hope you get a ticket. Sure nuff 10 miles down the road he's pulled over. I honk at him as I go by. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
            Man... I both relate and despise myself for how freaking angry I get. It's a crying shame that I can't even control my anger over someone who happens to be enjoying their day and driving a little slower than me.
            Ya, unfortunately a thread like this just brings up bad feelings. Either people are mad because they want to be a "speeder".....illegal.....and are trying to run up peoples rearends and then you have the person driving slow in the left lane.......illegal......slowing down the traffic and getting mad at the speeder. Idiot speeders and idiot slow drivers....Wish we could all get along. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              All I ask is go the speed limit at a minimum
              But if I'm going 80 and an idiot get on my rear end...he's going to have to find a better way around me
              Bingo. And it all depends how they ride up on me. If they come flying up on my *** expecting me to get over, good luck with that ! If they come up behind me and slow down a reasonable distance behind me, then sure, I'll get over.

Unfortunately, the predominant attitude seems to be , "just run up on their *** and they'll move over".
              Last edited by JLivi1224; 01-10-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
                That is not even close to being the big problem. Let me lay it out. Two semis driving in the right lane, truck one going 70, truck 2 going 71. Well truck 2 is not going to put up with this so he takes to the passing lane. Several minutes later he finally gets around and gives you the lane. It happens so many times on I10, I think it needs a new definition in Websters, because you are not getting around.
                Pass them on the right.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

oh boy...

Comment

I've been told that I drive slow. Yep, slower than most I suppose...but I stay in the right lane unless I am passing someone. Yes Glen...it happens

Comment

I don't understand why some folks think they are above the law, and speed. The law is for everybody, not a select few.

Imagine what would happen if we did away with all speed limits, in all places.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                        If I’m going 100 mph and someone comes up on me, I’m moving over. It’s common courtesy.
                        I don't think courtesy has anything to do with allowing someone driving 30 over the limit passed you. If it did I guess you would ease over to let a guy driving 70 through your neighborhood

Comment

Get right on my bumper and I get a nice warm feeling and punch the accelerator so I can get the ticket first......oh wait, that's not what I do.......this morning prime example, driving on I-35 N. of Ft. Worth, in the left lane because I'm going faster than right lane and passing, truck doing 90 or so rides up fast and on my butt.......I set cruise control....still passing cars on the right.....

Comment

By the way, If you brake check someone and they hit you, you very well might be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. I saw that happen this week.

So don't be brake checkin people

Comment

Rants suck

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                                If I’m going 100 mph and someone comes up on me, I’m moving over. It’s common courtesy.
                                yep, im a fast driver but there is always someone faster. If i see them coming I move over. And your right it is common courtesy.

Comment

Working...
                                X