Mexico MF 8 - Age & Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This deer would split his time between the ranch I was on at the time and our south neighbor. I might have a shed picture if I dig enough. It was the year after and he lost his devil horns as we called them. He scored 50s with the extras.

Comment

If I put in the time to go to Mexico I would hold out for a bigger deer

Comment

yep, lots of big eights in mexico,we call them culls. let this one grow another year, he aint gonna be far from that feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
            yep, lots of big eights in mexico,we call them culls. let this one grow another year, he aint gonna be far from that feeder.
            He won't be anywhere near that feeder since this thread is 7 years old

Comment

WOW, just stumbled across this. That's the deer I was seeing that year. Never shot him although I had several opportunities. I couldn't make my mind up if he would break 150 or not. Kinda my personal rule. Deer left during the rut never to be seen again, and to my knowledge no one shot him.
              Attached Files

Comment

That was a cool buck love those two long daggers coming off the bases!

Comment

143 -144" and real old now. Lol!

Comment

Can’t believe people were guessing 130s-140s, he’s 150s all day long.

Doesn’t matter now because he’s long gone. Looked 6.5 in those pics

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                      WOW, just stumbled across this. That's the deer I was seeing that year. Never shot him although I had several opportunities. I couldn't make my mind up if he would break 150 or not. Kinda my personal rule. Deer left during the rut never to be seen again, and to my knowledge no one shot him.

I figured Heger killed him long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever you think he scores in velvet from a trail camera picture, take 10% off and that will be closer to right. If you think he is 150.....135 will be close. they will fool you in velvet.

Comment

Mid 50s easy. That is an old Mexico deer. Huge body. Take that in to account.

Comment

Working...
                          X