Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in

Comment

We started! Waited on the HOA forever. Got approval then it was gonna rain last weekend so I pushed it up to this weekend. All my subs had a conference call this morning. These guys are not playing games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone wants to build a pool in this area I'll be glad to help.

Comment

Looks great! Are these guys just excuvating or plaster too?

Comment

Looking slick bud, they not playing!

Comment

Kicking azz and taking names.

Comment

You over by N.Eldridge?

Comment

This crew is doing dig, rebar, Gunite. They would have done plaster also but I got a better deal. I'm a couple minutes from Eldridge. Closer to Shaw.

Comment

Looking good , can't wait for the final details

Comment

Rock on man...keep us up to date. Im thrilled to see an owner builder

Comment

Pool excavation Tomball

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                        Where are you going to buy the pump, filter, cleaner, heater all the electronics and set them up so they work the way they are suppose to.

I'll add some more info. I've signed a deal with an equipment dealer. My equipment is at cost with a 3 yr warranty. My subs all had a conference call this morning to discuss each stage and what needed to be done. You guys saying there is no mark up are in the wrong area. It's substantial! It's not rocket science by any means. These guys that don't speak English can build a pool with their eyes closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                          I'll add some more info. I've signed a deal with an equipment dealer. My equipment is at cost with a 3 yr warranty. My subs all had a conference call this morning to discuss each stage and what needed to be done. You guys saying there is no mark up are in the wrong area. It's substantial! It's not rocket science by any means. These guys that don't speak English can build a pool with there eyes closed.

Lmao!!!! Haters gonna hate and pool contractors gonna go broke!!! I guess they need to find something else to screw people on.

Comment

Rebar today

Comment

man.. something has to be done with the worker age limits on these projects..

Also.. you'd probably be done by now if they used bigger trucks.

Comment

Looks good! Put some shoes on that boy... This ain't Liberty!

Comment

Working...
                                X