Metal Radio Flyer wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Radio Flyer wagon

Who here remember these old REAL radio flyer wagons?? This belonged to me as a kid, the wagon is at least 25 years old maybe a little older. It has sat outside for that long and now my baby boy is getting to enjoy it! Everything still turns and rolls the way it should! We thought using it for a few of his 1 year birthday pictures was a great idea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I remember, I had one as well.
    Pics came out very cool.

Comment

Pull my kids around in one to this day.

Comment

Very, very cool photos. We had one as kids, durn near wore it out. Tons of fun with it...until you sat down on it after it had been out in the sun, and you were wearing shorts!

Best regards,

Dave

Comment

Remember to teach him there are no breaks. I had to learn the hard way.

Comment

We had one. It was old and rusty when I was a kid. It had a hole in the bottom that may or may not have come from my .22
            Dad used it as his "wood hauler" to bring wood to the house in the winter. Good memories

Comment

Great throwback style pics. Makes me think of my Tonka toy tractors
              when I was a kid.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tied that handle to few bicycles in my childhood

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                  Tied that handle to few bicycles in my childhood
                  This, or we would put it at the top of a hill and pull the handle towards the wagon. Sit down in it and steer it to the bottom. Good stuff! My boys had one, but it had the plastic wheels that didn't last long in the sun.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    This, or we would put it at the top of a hill and pull the handle towards the wagon. Sit down in it and steer it to the bottom. Good stuff! My boys had one, but it had the plastic wheels that didn't last long in the sun.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                    Yep, we had hill between our grandmas and dads house that we would steer it down the hill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep!! Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That reminds me when I was little about 1 or so and my mother would take pictures of me I was so camera shy.

Comment

Don't have my old wagon, but I do have my metal wheel barrow that I got when I was 4yrs old.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                            X