• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer 365 protein feed

Have any of y'all tried it? Supposed to be coon proof. deer365.net

Monkey chow the main ingredient?

Comment

"coon proof".... i would have to see it to believe it.... how much does it cost for a 50lb bag????

Comment

I think it's $18 per 50

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Monkey chow the main ingredient?
          If that's what keeps the coons away then yes

Comment

It looks interesting but I'll be REALLY impressed if they can get it where hogs won't eat it. Most interesting thing to me is the fact that it seems to be moisture proof. I wonder if that's true. Pretty expensive stuff but I would probably buy a bag if it was available around here - just to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
              It looks interesting but I'll be REALLY impressed if they can get it where hogs won't eat it. Most interesting thing to me is the fact that it seems to be moisture proof. I wonder if that's true. Pretty expensive stuff but I would probably buy a bag if it was available around here - just to try it out.
              I would think hogs would still eat it

Comment

Bump

Comment

I think i would rather pay $9.75/50 and lose some to the coons

That would make my fill ups $324 instead of $175!

Comment

Deer 365 protein feed

I been using it for about a year now. Works Great. They feed mill that makes says that hogs will eat it but I have only had a few pics since I been feeding it with hogs near it.

Comment

so where can you get this stuff

Comment

We feed protein year round and have cameras working year round. Not one pic ever in over five years of a coon messing with the feeder. They will be on ground under it from time to time, but not one pic of them hanging on it or anything.

Comment

I am one of the dealers in Texas. I started using it in 2012 an liked the results I was getting from it and started selling it this year. I am located in the Commerce area. There are 2 other dealers in NE Texas.

Comment

I know this is an old thread but wanted to let you guys know about this product. I have been using this feed for almost 2 years now and it is the best feed I have ever used. Your deer #'s will go up and you will hold deer. Bucks can't get enough of it and you don't have to worry about feeding coons. I will have horn growth pics later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
                              I think i would rather pay $9.75/50 and lose some to the coons

That would make my fill ups $324 instead of $175!
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X