No announcement yet.

Arkansas Razorback Baseball CWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday game time 1900 (7pm), ESPN, winner of today's elimination game (Fl/TT).

Comment

On to the next step. This is rarefied air for this program so breathe deeply. Tech had me on edge and hope they send the Gators packing. BayouBoy has his list of SEC foes and so do I LSU, LSU, LSU then FLA. Lets call em one more time WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOIE RAZORBACKS! Does a body good

Comment

Well it was a pretty good game yesterday, always happy to see the Hogs come out on top. I hope we can keep swinging the bats well. I got a Stapleton concert to take the wife to on Friday night so ya'll cheer extra loud for me.

Comment

Go Hogs! Always been an Arkansas fan! My grandmother lived in arkansas, and i have family still there enjoy getting my arkansas swag from them at Christmas.

Comment

WPS! Keep on Truckin

Comment

?

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              My DVR timer stopped, but I think I see a 7-4 victory by the hogs? TT, join the losers bracket. WPS!
              Little disappointed in your response Doug...don't put yourself in the same class as "burntorange!" Blocked his smart A** due to a insult earlier in another thread...in other words: "Be gracious and happy/appreciative when you win...and even more when you lose."

"Losers Bracket," lot's of Hog Hunter's here but if you miss the "bullet," then Kudo's to you and the Hog Fan's! Time will tell.......

Comment

We'll see Kuma, you have to win tonight's game. BoB doesn't get under my skin, he is a TU fanboy/Austinite, they are a little full of themselves, or a little full of something. Looking forward to whomever the Hogs meet tomorrow night.

Comment

Way to go Razorback Nation. Been keeping up with yall since frogs couldn't get it done this year. 3B Martin is something else. From my Dad's hometown. Lonoke, Arkansas, home of Remington shotgun ammunition. WPS!

Comment

I was hoping to see the Red Raiders again but hopefully we can win one more game against Florida.

Comment

Another game day! Hopefully we can keep hitting and get through Florida. Go Hogs!!!

Comment

Baseball is a funny sport LSU took series from Texas, Miss. State, Arky and beat UF in the sec tourney this year yet couldn't make the cws. Guess I will root for Mississippi state to win one but only one title though Arky has looked the most stout lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          We'll see Kuma, you have to win tonight's game. BoB doesn't get under my skin, he is a TU fanboy/Austinite, they are a little full of themselves, or a little full of something. Looking forward to whomever the Hogs meet tomorrow night.
                          Not even close. I am anti Austin or any liberal metro area. I am as Texan as they come. No preppy dockere and pointyvtoe boots for me. I will fight an opposing fan talking smack all day long. Lol. I dislike Arky because of their hatred for anything Texas. It stems from the 79s and 80s.

Good lu k the rest of the way. No more smack from me as my team went 2 and Q.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                            Little disappointed in your response Doug...don't put yourself in the same class as "burntorange!" Blocked his smart A** due to a insult earlier in another thread...in other words: "Be gracious and happy/appreciative when you win...and even more when you lose."

"Losers Bracket," lot's of Hog Hunter's here but if you miss the "bullet," then Kudo's to you and the Hog Fan's! Time will tell.......
                            Success is a great thing. Lol.

Blocking people is as weak as it gets. This dude didn't even follow his team until omaha.

Comment

Oh yeah.....the only reason I even commented on this post is the OP and it's negativity towards us.

Comment

Hogs need to keep the bats hot vs Gators. Those early inning runs are awful nice. Is Knight pitching? We should be better rested and ready. Borange, I like the back and forth with old rivals. Mine comes from 60s and 70s. Headed up to Malvern for yard work and to join the throng. 3 times WOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOIE RAZORBACKS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X