Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just stuck a pig!!

Comment

Good job

Comment

Thanks. Now is a deer will follow that same script.

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

Awesome man I got pigs coming in at like 3 am eating all my Kot dang corn.

How was the evening activity today? I'm going out tomorrow afternoon last chance at a doe in Fannin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw a dead doe and small buck on the side of 78 leaving the woods earlier, someone had already lopped the horns off. They were literally across the street from one another we could assume he was chasing?

Comment

Sat this evening, just squirrels again.

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                    he’s way to young for my liking but too each’s own.

in that area, if its legal, better take it.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                      in that area, if its legal, better take it.

And that’s why there aren’t big mature deer walking around. I’ll never live by that philosophy.

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                        And that’s why there aren’t big mature deer walking around. I’ll never live by that philosophy.

well ... OK. LOL
                        it IS public, not a ranch or any management involved.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                          well ... OK. LOL
                          it IS public, not a ranch or any management involved.
                          What's funny.. he's right. Doesn't matter if it's a ranch or lease, public or private. If everyone has the same attitude about it, the deer will mature and everyone will benefit. I don't have any say in what one person shoots as long as it's legal, but I will do my part to encourage others to shoot mature bucks and let the young ones grow. I also understand that for some a shot a legal branch antlered buck, especially on public land, is like a winning lotto ticket, and if it makes them happy then I'm happy for them. Don't be part of the problem be part of the solution. Your thought process is exactly what everyone else is saying, so either you just want to shoot any buck that walks in front of you and use this as your excuse for shooting 2.5yo bucks, which is fine, or you have a poor thought process.
                          Last edited by TxnRunner; 11-29-2017, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the derailment OP... I've enjoyed following along. Keep after 'em

Comment

Good luck to you guys

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
                                What's funny.. he's right. Doesn't matter if it's a ranch or lease, public or private. If everyone has the same attitude about it, the deer will mature and everyone will benefit. I don't have any say in what one person shoots as long as it's legal, but I will do my part to encourage others to shoot mature bucks and let the young ones grow. I also understand that for some a shot a legal branch antlered buck, especially on public land, is like a winning lotto ticket, and if it makes them happy then I'm happy for them. Don't be part of the problem be part of the solution. Your thought process is exactly what everyone else is saying, so either you just want to shoot any buck that walks in front of you and use this as your excuse for shooting 2.5yo bucks, which is fine, or you have a poor thought process.
                                but you guys don't say anything on the other 3 posts concerning the same pic? No ... that's what's funny.
                                The regulations doesn't allow me to shoot ANY buck in front of me so when I see a LEGAL one, you dang right I'm going to shoot, is what I paid my license for. And one over 13" is no slouch either. You can't eat antlers either, if that's your process.
                                And, you follow me from another thread(Fannin), lol. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X