TBH Express needed from Houston to Kerrville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express needed from Houston to Kerrville

I have a rifle that I am needing to get from the Houston area to Kerrville in the near future. Do we have anyone heading that direction and can link up STX?

I will be headed to my lease in Hunt, Just south of Kerrville this weekend. I could get it to you this weekend. I am about an hour south of Houston if that helps any.

Comment

I am headed to the Kerrville area this weekend from the Austin area. If it can get to Austin I can get it to Kerrville.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
        I will be headed to my lease in Hunt, Just south of Kerrville this weekend. I could get it to you this weekend. I am about an hour south of Houston if that helps any.
        This works for me but earliest I could meet you in Hunt is probably noon Sunday if that works?
        Suppose to be in Concan Friday and Saturday but can come thru Hunt on the way back
        Last edited by stx; 03-13-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I am flying out to North Carolina on Thursday morning. Can we meet before Thursday?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stx View Post
            This works for me but earliest I could meet you in Hunt is probably noon Sunday if that works?
            Shouldn't be a problem meeting in Hunt at noon. Cell service is spotty at best at the lease so we would need to set everything up before hand on Friday. We are about 20 minutes from the Hunt Store. Now just need to figure a way to get it to me if that works on both ends. My week after work is pretty full except for later Thursday evening.

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem meeting in Hunt at noon. Cell service is spotty at best at the lease so we would need to set everything up before hand on Friday. We are about 20 minutes from the Hunt Store. Now just need to figure a way to get it to me if that works on both ends. My week after work is pretty full except for later Thursday evening.
              Ill be coming from Concan so Ill also have spotty service. I can meet you at the Hunt store or you can drop me a Pin wherever is most convenient for you. Coming from Concan so I can prolly come right by yalls place.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner87 View Post
                I have a rifle that I am needing to get from the Houston area to Kerrville in the near future. Do we have anyone heading that direction and can link up STX?
                Let me know what your schedule looks like for a meet up and we can try to meet some this week and get it delivered.

Comment

Let me know what your schedule looks like for a meet up and we can try to meet some this week and get it delivered.
                  I'm open all day tomorrow. I can meet you in Katy tomorrow if you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner87 View Post
                    I'm open all day tomorrow. I can meet you in Katy tomorrow if you'd like.

I could do tomorrow evening.

PM inbound

Comment

Working...
                    X