X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F0WL_LIF3 View Post
    You ain't man enough for that truck!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    He's more of a Prius guy...but boy does he want to be a man when he grows up

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
      He's more of a Prius guy...but boy does he want to be a man when he grows up
      Prius/smartcar.... **** cheese..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
        Been looking @ the new F-250's, even the 2017 used models. Finding the long wheel base is like finding a needle in a haystack. I used my company's xplan webpage to find one, and they are few and far between. Looks like i'll have to order one, or buy an F tree fity
        I’d jump up to a 350, I had a 16 250 long bed and it could pull anything but you felt any bump you hit with it, suspension was just too soft for that long of a wheel base to me. My short bed 2500 duramax handles the weight better than the long bed did. But that ford sure was fast!

Comment

Check Vernon Auto group. I’m in the greater Houston area, but they were the best deal I could find anywhere, and they’ll deliver it to your door step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8DC1B881-AC9F-446D-B9AF-CB6431D46EC0.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	24533992

350 or bust

Comment

Conroe Tx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Legacy Ford in Rosenberg has a pretty good selection of 8 foot beds.

Comment

chevy, like a rock. just sits in the driveway
                  My company truck is a 2011 Chevy 6.0, 3/4 ton long bed 4x4 with 335,000 miles...how does yours compare??

I noticed it missing a little & took it to my mechanic today after leaving the shop in Alice. I jumped in it only a couple years ago when it had 180k & my mechanic said we have never done plugs / wires & getting that done tomorrow to hold me over.

Finally Slated to get a new truck hopefully before May...I'm not brand picky per say, just saying. Not many folks who toot brand flavor actually see what a truck can do long term. I'm just curious to understand all the personal on hand horrible GM stories of not being able to leave the driveway. My experience is the counter.

I've also owned two prior F250's with no issues but they never made it past 60k miles before being traded so not fair to pass judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    My company truck is a 2011 Chevy 6.0, 3/4 ton long bed 4x4 with 335,000 miles...how does yours compare??

I noticed it missing a little & took it to my mechanic today after leaving the shop in Alice. I jumped in it only a couple years ago when it had 180k & my mechanic said we have never done plugs / wires & getting that done tomorrow to hold me over.

Finally Slated to get a new truck hopefully before May...I'm not brand picky per say, just saying. Not many folks who toot brand flavor actually see what a truck can do long term. I'm just curious to understand all the personal on hand horrible GM stories of not being able to leave the driveway. My experience is the counter.

I've also owned two prior F250's with no issues but they never made it past 60k miles before being traded so not fair to pass judgement.
                    Are you in the blue party?

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                      This is the reason I buy SRW F350s. F250 is enough truck, the bed just ain't long enough!
                      Same here. Much better selection of F350 long beds than F250's.

Comment

I never said they didn't make them, just every where I've looked so far, they have the 6.75 beds and no 8 footers.
                        That's why I quoted CJ7. I agree with you. Long beds are harder to find than short. I have also found that to be the case for F350's and F250's. Maybe I read his post wrong, but I read he was saying you couldn't get the 250 in a long bed. Just checking since it has been a couple years since I bought mine. And yes, I did order it.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          This is the reason I buy SRW F350s. F250 is enough truck, the bed just ain't long enough!
                          I'm not saying that they don't make 'em, but you can wear out a set of tires driving from dealership to dealership trying to find a decent selection of them. Buy a 350 and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X