Semi proof COVID has been here months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Same here, I had a major repritory infection in the fall(sept-December) never tested postive for anything, took several courses of different antibiotics, xrays showed possible pnemonia eventually(only thing they could figure). I had a bad cough for 3-4 months with flu symtoms just no actual flu. It finally ran its course. It was def something they had no test or medicine for.
    Exactly the same for me after I flew back from Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Got this off twitter. No real proof. But it wouldn't surprise me for one second if over 15 million Americans either already had or have COVID by this point.

"OOne #Belgian hospital is performing a CT scan on EVERY patient, even those that come without #covid19 complaints.

So far 10% of those undergoing a CT scan are positive for #coronavirus and show NO SYMPTOMS. "
      I’d be inclined to believe it’s plausible.
      The first case was in nov. before they closed all travel out of Wuhan it’s been said 5 million people traveled out of that area and many of them traveled internationally. Very hard to believe it took until min Jan to get here

Comment

Got this off twitter. No real proof. But it wouldn't surprise me for one second if over 15 million Americans either already had or have COVID by this point.

"OOne #Belgian hospital is performing a CT scan on EVERY patient, even those that come without #covid19 complaints.

So far 10% of those undergoing a CT scan are positive for #coronavirus and show NO SYMPTOMS. "
        Your first paragraph could very well be true but the twitter part is BS. Why would someone go to a hospital to get tested if they aren't showing any symptoms? A CT scan is not going to show a virus. It will show pneumonia or damage to lungs or other body parts. And I highly doubt a CT would show something going on (like pneumonia) if the patient does not have symptoms.

Comment

Oxford Model: Coronavirus May Have Already Infected Half of U.K. Population

If the hypothetical model is proven by antibody testing, it would mean minuscule hospitalization rates for coronavirus cases in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
            Your first paragraph could very well be true but the twitter part is BS. Why would someone go to a hospital to get tested if they aren't showing any symptoms? A CT scan is not going to show a virus. It will show pneumonia or damage to lungs or other body parts. And I highly doubt a CT would show something going on (like pneumonia) if the patient does not have symptoms.
            It says all patients. Google CT scan coronavirus and lots comes up. I'm not going to research it right now. Could be BS I don't know.

Comment

So any evidence that we had COVID here in the States back in December yet?

It's bound to start coming out soon...

Comment

So any evidence that we had COVID here in the States back in December yet?

It's bound to start coming out soon...

Yes. Already know of one person that had the antibody test the week before last when they came out. She was sick right before Christmas and because of a health issue in her immediate family her doctor wanted her to have the test. The antibodies were present. I’m sure this thing goes all of the way back to November. It’s been around way before everyone lost their minds. Once the antibody testing becomes more prevalent we’ll see that millions have had it and the death rate will probably be under .5%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Yes. Already know of one person that had the antibody test the week before last when they came out. She was sick right before Christmas and because of a health issue in her immediate family her doctor wanted her to have the test. The antibodies were present. I’m sure this thing goes all of the way back to November. It’s been around way before everyone lost their minds. Once the antibody testing becomes more prevalent we’ll see that millions have had it and the death rate will probably be under .5%.

....and the curve was already "flattened" before all the panic and government shutdown began.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    ....and the curve was already "flattened" before all the panic and government shutdown began.
                    Yep...

And like many TBHers were saying the only reason confirmed positives were rising was because of the intense ramp up of testing. As soon as testing numbers leveled cases leveled.. I'd bet they dropped per test..

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

We were probably carrying on with our normal, everyday lives with Covid19 being spread amongst us for 3 or 4 months before the madness started.

Comment

The story is way to common across the whole country, lets Pray its true.

Comment

People are starting to figure it out..

I still say they had to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                            I have a buddy that his whole family was in his words the sickest they’ve ever felt in their lives in November. Tests came back as not flu. I mean it could have been something else but whats worse than flu but not the flu??? He said you definitely don’t want it if that’s what they had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            My daughter was laid up for 11 days right before Christmas break. Her pediatrician said no flu. That was on day 2. On day 5 she’d been fever free and was going back to school. She woke up that morning with 103.3 temp. I carried her to local clinic and she tested positive for Flu-B. All of this came on the heels of my wife’s trip to New York. I believe it’s possible she had this.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              I’d be inclined to believe it’s plausible.
                              The first case was in nov. before they closed all travel out of Wuhan it’s been said 5 million people traveled out of that area and many of them traveled internationally. Very hard to believe it took until min Jan to get here
                              I read somewhere that 14,000 Americans travel to China and back every month

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                                I read somewhere that 14,000 Americans travel to China and back every month

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X