Semi proof COVID has been here months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDC does track ILI weekly

Everything you need to know about the flu illness, including symptoms, treatment and prevention.

Comment

I saw a post, that all those people that got really sick back in November and December, that lasted about two weeks, some longer. Had the Corona virus. A buddy of mine had it, I knew a couple other people who were sick for a couple of weeks. The buddy I know who was sick back then had problems for weeks, before it finally cleared up. Not sure what everybody had back then, but I have heard from a few sources at this point, that it was the corona virus, but none of them were medical experts, just passing on what they heard. Back when there were many people getting sick, I never heard what everybody had, but then I usually don't pay attention to things like that. I would not pay any attention to this big bunch of crap, if it were not for all of the shut downs and shortages of products.

Comment

Semi proof COVID has been here months

My son missed almost a week of school last month with a low grade fever, headaches, and a dry cough that lasted over a week. Wife and I both wound up a little bit sick after he did.

Doc didn’t even test for flu because he didn’t feel that sick, strep test was neg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-23-2020, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Maybe but maybe not...we sure have destroyed the economy however!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            My wife just found out her Uncle went to LA California in January. He brought home CV to North Carolina after getting it there. He then gave it to his wife. Took them a while to figure out what it was.

I'm trying to ask questions to verify.. But they are in-laws LOL

But if true that means he was extremely unlucky (like lotto odds) and caught it from one person. Or better odds it was wide spread in Cali just going around like the flu.

My prediction is in 3-6 weeks the truth comes out that this was widespread in January which means it was here in December. Basically will come out it was a big scam as far as markets tanking, stimulus packages, shutting down the economy, people freaking out, etc.

One week prior to Christmas i come down with what i thought was flu. Tested negative. Had fluid in lungs, fever of 102, cough and shortness of breath. They told me i had bronchitis, sent me home with steroid and antibiotic. I am30 years old , fair amount overweight, but hardly ever sick and only had Flu twice in my life. Never miss work, blood pressure and blood sugar is good and don’t have issues with allergies beyond scratchy throat in weather transitions. Passed my DOT physical. Whatever i had was rough.

Comment

This hypothesis, is very real !
              1. In January my dentist was hounding me to hurry and come in to get a crown done ( a 3 visit procedure) and my dentist and hygienist were talking about needing to complete the surgery because they were having major problems with procurement of facial mask and other PPE , my dentist was talking about, a major respiratory illness that was similar to the flu and causing many cancellations in January-February “ she knew this was coming or already here “
              2. My wife has Bad heart valve and respiratory issues, and her doctor was keeping a very very close eye on her In January-February, and the staff was already wearing PPE masks
              And talking about a contagious virus that was flu test negative

Then murmurs about the covid19 started hitting the news, it was here and spreading and health officials didn’t want to spread panic about a pandemic
              I would really like to know why the boarders/ travel from China was so slow to shutdown
              I have no doubt it was here and just kept from public knowledge. “ just blame it on flu like symptoms to prevent panic

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                The cdc has been quietly tracking an unidentified epidemic on the us. They call it ILI for influenza like illness. Quite a few folks died from it. It peaked in January with about 190000 cases per week documented. They had some cultures from a few who passed and last week determined that at least some of themdied of covid 19. Webmd has a long article about it and openly wonder when the cdc will combine those numbers with the current count.

Yes sir. Read all about it. Multiple friends were put in ILI category. I thought I read the first week of February was 97,000 and the second week was 107,000 put in that category. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Yall do realize there is/will be test that show antibodies that will tell you 100% if you have ever had Coronavirus. So feel free to get tested when the time is right and report back. Never knew this site was filled with so many conspiracy theorists. Maybe yall have had it maybe you didn't. In time you will be able to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    Yall do realize there is/will be test that show antibodies that will tell you 100% if you have ever had Coronavirus. So feel free to get tested when the time is right and report back. Never knew this site was filled with so many conspiracy theorists. Maybe yall have had it maybe you didn't. In time you will be able to find out.

That’s only useful if a number of the population had titers run from January, February, March, and so on to see when the exposure occurred.

If I had my titer run today but I was exposed in January and not March, that could not be differentiated.

6 months or a year from now if 80% of the population had a positive titer indicating exposure, it will be spun as “see how well our isolation measures worked. We saved the world for sure doom.”

Comment

Clinton was pretty close with China. Think she could have been one of the first cases? Sure seems to have had a dry cough for a while.......

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs"]FNN: Hillary Clinton's SEVERE COUGHING FIT While Speaking in New York - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                        I get that we will eventually have a test. I wish my family could take it now so the one that have had it could get back to a more normal life.

I don't understand whAt part of that is conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by sandhillhunter View Post
                          That’s only useful if a number of the population had titers run from January, February, March, and so on to see when the exposure occurred.
                          If I had my titer run today but I was exposed in January and not March, that could not be differentiated.
                          6 months or a year from now if 80% of the population had a positive titer indicating exposure, it will be spun as “see how well our isolation measures worked. We saved the world for sure doom.”

Very true.

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I get that we will eventually have a test. I wish my family could take it now so the one that have had it could get back to a more normal life.

I don't understand whAt part of that is conspiracy theory.
                          This. IMO it would stop people from being so scared. I'm hoping people figure this out very soon. At least Italy came out and admitted pretty much everyone in their Country has either had it or came in contact with it already..In other words not spreading.

Comment

Same here, I had a major repritory infection in the fall(sept-December) never tested postive for anything, took several courses of different antibiotics, xrays showed possible pnemonia eventually(only thing they could figure). I had a bad cough for 3-4 months with flu symtoms just no actual flu. It finally ran its course. It was def something they had no test or medicine for.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Very true.

This. IMO it would stop people from being so scared. I'm hoping people figure this out very soon. At least Italy came out and admitted pretty much everyone in their Country has either had it or came in contact with it already..In other words not spreading.
                              Yes. Italy said their worst failure was not recognizing that covid 19 was spreading rampant in December. If it was rampant in Italy it was the same deal here.

Comment

Got this off twitter. No real proof. But it wouldn't surprise me for one second if over 15 million Americans either already had or have COVID by this point.

"OOne #Belgian hospital is performing a CT scan on EVERY patient, even those that come without #covid19 complaints.

So far 10% of those undergoing a CT scan are positive for #coronavirus and show NO SYMPTOMS. "

Comment

Working...
                                X