No announcement yet.

Post up your violation citations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord help the poor soul dumb enough to give one of these citations...

Comment

Just drove around in Dallas Co. Every mechanic shop, tire shop, gas station, mowing crew, construction crew, whoever are all out and about. This has changed nothing, as far as the vast majority of people goes. All fluff for the governing bodies to say they did something.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
        Lord help the poor soul dumb enough to give one of these citations...
        What would the citation even say? There is no broken law so what could it possibly say?

Comment

I am working from home but I drove to my office in Ft Worth about 7:00 this morning to pick up a few things. The building was deserted and the only car in the parking lot was a police officer. I wondered if he would say something but he just kinda nodded at me when I walked by

Comment

I heard a couple superintendents were questioned for a home builder I do work for.

I gave all my guys a letter to keep in the truck, I kinda hope I get a call.

Comment

You will know SHTF when they start Gestapo policing. I don't see that happening though.

Comment

I’ve been driving about 300 miles a day, I don’t think the police are even giving speeding tickets. I’d hate to be the poor guy that tries to enforce do not travel policies!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                  I’ve been driving about 300 miles a day, I don’t think the police are even giving speeding tickets. I’d hate to be the poor guy that tries to enforce do not travel policies!
                  I spend quite a bit of time on the road as well. Very few radar detector hits, compared to what's typical, and when I see them they're sitting off the highway on the service road. I assume just looking for people acting like total dummies. I honestly can't say I blame any of them.

Comment

Not to sound like a keyboard warrior, but I am not going to be pleased if they decide to stop and question me when I get off this rig. lol "Where are you headed, sir?" "To the land of nunya danged bidness".
                    Seriously, there is no law saying I am not allowed to travel. I don't think there are going to be many, if ANY citations written over this.

Comment

double post...

Comment

Would claiming you're a "sovereign citizen" work

Comment

With the level of the orders right now I highly doubt citations will be written. But what I foresee is curfews being put in place and more and more businesses shut down which will result in them enforcing the Stay Home Work Safe Orders that people are just blatantly blowing off. Just because you can't go to work doesn't mean this was set up as a vacation. Be vigilant about what you do. They are asking people to stay as isolated as possible for a reason.

Comment

Truck in front of me this morning got lit up by Highland Park PD. We were on Mockingbird. The guy wasn't speeding or anything, so I'm wondering about this.

Comment

Was it a truck or a pickup. I imagine the License and Weight guys are still trying to get their inspections in so they don’t get certs cancelled

Comment

Had several guys tell me the police were at Morning stops 7/11 and Quick stop etc.... asking why they where out where were they going and so forth. But no tickets. They heard some people being told go home and if they where seen again Ticket would be issued.

Comment

Working...
                                X