Post up your violation citations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post up your violation citations!

Curious to see how many of us (if any) end up getting phony bologna citations/tickets for going out and taking care of things, or going fishing or something? Share your citation stories!!

Will see tomorrow. Have to pick up matl in Houston.

Comment

Curious also. I have my letter for work but I drive about a little car about 300 miles a day and was curious if I would get stopped while out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fishing is essential.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
          Fishing is essential.
          Providing meat for the table!

Comment

like the cops have nothing better to do......

Comment

I’m driving to work at 5 am tomorrow. I really hope I get pulled over and told to return home.

Comment

guess this means if traveling you need to detour around secret areas of shelter in place or get a ticket.....guess I-35 E and W are closed through both Dallas and Tarrant counties......

Comment

I'll be utterly amazed if one single person on this entire site gets pulled over solely for being out & about.

Comment

Throw a package of TP on the seat...making deliveries.

Comment

I’ve got a fire department ID, I’ll always be “headed to work”.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        I'll be utterly amazed if one single person on this entire site gets pulled over solely for being out & about.
                        Me to..thats why i started the thread

Comment

SA went into effect at 11:59 tonight (I still count it as Tuesday night after midnight) and I hit fish camp on the coast by 7pm so I skipped it. I'll be away from SA for a week or two, curious to see how weird it gets maybe I'll just stay here longer. Wife will be coming down soon but I told her wear her scrubs and keep the badges handy just in case. I seriously doubt anybody is actually getting pulled over to check, probably focused more on businesses that should be closed as there's more money to be made in that. In a side note, sister said the neighbors are having a party, aboot 20 peeps over there grilling in their frint yard tonight.

Comment

Last I saw they still collected taxes, registration, license fees.. As far as I'm concerned any road I'm on I consider myself quarantined on public property owned solely by my investment group the tax paying US citizen

Comment

I heard an oilfield worker was stopped in New Mexico and questioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X