No announcement yet.

Most money made in one day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were in Vegas last fall, heading back in a few weeks.

Wife always plays craps for hours, I'm a blackjack guy. She was at a table with some friends of ours when this rap group called Migos showed up with an entourage at The Cromwell. The table max was 10k so they dropped down $9800, played the stupidest bets you can play and went up to about 220k and left the table.

Jackasses left a $3 tip.

Comment

reminds me of a time back around 2002 when my brother was real into the street racing scene and was all over the forums, ls1.com, ls2.com, etc., there was a guy on there that would always post about his money and fast cars and guys would give him crap about being full of ****. he finally got sick of it one day and posted a picture of like $250k cash stacked on top of that days dallas morning news.

nobody ever called him out about money again.

Comment

neighbor won 6 million in the Pennsylvania lottery. He owned a sporting goods store and we went there one night for Dad to get his hunting license. I went back into his office while Dad got the license and he was watching the powerball. I was sitting right next to him when he won it and I never knew it. I was only 10 at the time.

The next day the Philadelphia Inquirer calls to see what it feels like to live next to the newest millionaire. About that time Bobby rolls up his driveway and we ask if it is true. He pulls out a check and says, "every bit of it"

Comment

Bought a Rolex explorer II at a estate sale for $2,500. Sold it the next day for $3K. Regret selling it but made a quick buck as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            I saw a terrorist organization make $150 Billion in one night, flown in on a pallet in the middle of the night in the desert...

Not a bad nights work, courtesy of you and I
            Well played, sir.
            How ridiculous is that!?

Comment

oh yeah and one of my good friends turned a $1k bet into $100,000 the night Holly Holmes face kicked Rousey

Comment

Year-before-last in Vegas, I had lost my usual 1/3 of a month's salary, and was sitting in the airport waiting on a flight back. Figure I'd lose my last $20 while waiting. There were 2 identical empty machines and I picked the left one. I was doing OK, killing time, and pretty much breaking even when a guy sits at the machine next to me and puts in a $20 just like I did. Pokes the button a few times and hits $800,000. He wasn't even in Vegas to gamble, just waiting for a connecting flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                  Year-before-last in Vegas, I had lost my usual 1/3 of a month's salary, and was sitting in the airport waiting on a flight back. Figure I'd lose my last $20 while waiting. There were 2 identical empty machines and I picked the left one. I was doing OK, killing time, and pretty much breaking even when a guy sits at the machine next to me and puts in a $20 just like I did. Pokes the button a few times and hits $800,000. He wasn't even in Vegas to gamble, just waiting for a connecting flight.
                  Dammit boy! I'd have had to puke in the nearest trash can on that one. Ole man luck just rubbing salt into your wounds.

Comment

Man some of these stories make me think I actually dont have bad luck at times haha. I would be sick over the last airport story

Comment

Before I got out of college, I worked at a night club. Halloween night we were charging guys under 21 $30 at the door, girls under 21 $20 at the door. Guys over 21 $15 and girls 21 and over were free. Ended up leaving work with $700 for five hours of work. I’d have to say that’s the most money I’ve made in that short of a time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After reading a few of these post I'm thinking my $49k profit in one day wasn't much!

Comment

I had an older trailer home that I had $4,000 for. I painted inside and out, cleaned the hell out of it and kept the grass cut. Put a for sale sign on one day asking $10,000 and a Mexican man came by and gave me $8,000 cash.

The home after that I paid $29,000 on an owner fiance type deal. After 5 years I had it paid down to $7,000 and sold it for $55,000 the day i put it up for sale. I'm still enjoying that sweat equity money.

Comment

Personally, most I ever made in one day was gambling in Lake Charles. Hit a $5,200 jackpot on a slot one time. Hit a few good hands in 4 card poker on other occasions that each ended up about a 1/3 of that amount.

Was next to a lady that won $25K on a slot jackpot one time.

Knew an old man that used to frequent my local stop and rob and play lottery every day. Actually spoke to him the morning he ended up buying a winning Texas million ticket.

Worked with a woman that won a Texas Lotto jackpot. It was like $15 million or so. She decided to take a personal leave about a month later and never came back.

Was at the Craps table at the Bellagio in Vegas. Watched a guy next to be lose close to $20K in less than 10 minutes.

Comment

I did a concrete fire lane in odessa about 4 years ago. I averaged 8,630.38 in profit for 13 days straight.
                              Today I made about 200 bucks��

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Yea Dan Rolex was real. Been appraised and inspected and insured sitting in gun safe. I should sell it but just leave it there for investment at this point. One of my kids will end up with a Rolex one day and they can do with it whatever they want
                                Sell it, buy all the kids a Seiko and keep the rest

Comment

Working...
                                X