Are retro hats making a come back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
    I never knew they left, I guess I just stayed in fashion.

Comment

This!
      Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
      I wish semi round toe cowboy boots and make a comeback. These blankety-blank square toes suck. I will not wear them. They're for ground pounders.

Comment

I follow fashion trends too

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
          I follow fashion trends too
          farmerswearcrocs.com

Comment

Trucker caps went out of style? Man I have been cool all this time.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

I wish semi round toe cowboy boots and make a comeback. These blankety-blank square toes suck. I will not wear them. They're for ground pounders.
              I bought a pair of round toe ropers at tractor supply the other day. I never liked dingo boots when I was a kid and don't like todays version either.

Comment

I'm at the age I quit giving a crap about "in style". I'll just keep with the status quo and I'll be back in style in 5-6 years. It's just a never ending circle. I used to laugh at what kids wear these days. Then I saw a pic of myself from '88. Carry on..
                Last edited by Graysonhogs; 02-18-2020, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Ground pounders, lol...……...I had the same mindset until I tried a pair and I can assure you I am no ground pounder. Been ranching and rodeoing all my life.

Once I wore a pair for a couple of weeks it is all I own know. Haven't touched any of my round toes in years. They are just much more comfortable on my feet. Now the sparkly jeans, the drug store cowboys can keep those.....

Comment

This!

Comment

I wish roach killers would come back. Those make me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        Ground pounders, lol...……...I had the same mindset until I tried a pair and I can assure you I am no ground pounder. Been ranching and rodeoing all my life.

Once I wore a pair for a couple of weeks it is all I own know. Haven't touched any of my round toes in years. They are just much more comfortable on my feet. Now the sparkly jeans, the drug store cowboys can keep those.....
                        I was the same way until I ordered a pair of round toe Leddy's. Now the square toe sit in the closet and I'm thinking about selling them and getting another pair of Leddy's.

Comment

Amen i had to manage a group of square toed , sparkly jean,
                          Truckers cap wearing younger guys on a ranch.
                          I never understood the need for these guys to change into a fresh starched camouflage shirt twice a day.
                          Also drove me crazy hearing their Twitter whistle notifications all day and night

Comment

I wore a hat once

Comment

I just payed $50 on Etsy for a '88 Shimano hat. Mainly because that was the same exact hat I was wearing in some of the only pictures I have of me fishing with my dad when I was 5-6 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post

I will never own a pair of round toe boots again. Square toes are so much more comfortable

As for Trucker caps, never knew they went out of style

Comment

Working...
                                X