No announcement yet.

best drop away rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got that rest and new React 1 dialed in out to 80 this morning. Everything is working great. Like the rest and this sight is the easiest to set up, sight in and shoot I have ever seen. the only thing that will possibly get me is not remembering to move the pin for different yardages. It has been over 15 years since I shot a single pin and that was a scope in the open class of 3D tourneys.

Comment

Qad hdx

Comment

I have been shooting an Axion Pulse for the last year and so far it has been great. Another option to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          If it did not have all that stuff above the rest itself, it might be OK. Too much for me.
          I thought I would hate it. It is second nature loading an arrow now. I however don't think full containment is necessary.

Comment

I just switched from a biscuit to a QAD I couldn't be happier!

Comment

I love my LD pro v. It takes all the hassle out of timing your drop. My only beef with it is that you cannot run the activation cord to the bottom limb, which interferes with my TR react 1 yardages

Comment

I just bought a LD pro v myself. Installed it this weekend and paper tunned. Im impressed so far.

Comment

QAD HDX...love it

Comment

QAD pro

Comment

QAD hdx is worth the money for sure. the trophy taker is good too

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                        QAD all twe way.

Originally posted by lubaseball View Post
                        Qad hdx

Originally posted by HunterCaleb View Post
                        I just switched from a biscuit to a QAD I couldn't be happier!

Originally posted by glocker View Post
                        QAD HDX...love it

Originally posted by GTXHUNTER88 View Post
                        QAD pro

Originally posted by wesd31 View Post
                        QAD hdx is worth the money for sure. the trophy taker is good too

Lawrt!!!!

Comment

I had the QAD hunter ; had trouble with avane contact. Tried the QAD HDX and have not regretted my upgrade. Great rest and easy to install.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                            I thought I would hate it. It is second nature loading an arrow now. I however don't think full containment is necessary.

Not worried about the arrow falling off during a spot and stalk?

I'm looking at bow at my bow shop. It's got the Octane Drop away. I do not like it!

There's no containment on the arrow and 1 out of every 5 shots my buddy needs to put the arrow back on the rest for me....

Comment

Qad!!!!!!!

Comment

If you are still in the market for a good drop away for under $100, take a look at the Tru-Glo Downdraft. I have been shooting one for a little bit and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X