No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, ****. That should be enough. I'm hearing stories of guys raising the draw weight, cuz hogs are tough as hell! I haven't dropped one yet, but I'm shooting with 62 lbs. Working towards 80. I want to shoot through fridges, I guess lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ociun View Post
      Well, ****. That should be enough. I'm hearing stories of guys raising the draw weight, cuz hogs are tough as hell! I haven't dropped one yet, but I'm shooting with 62 lbs. Working towards 80. I want to shoot through fridges, I guess lol!

80+ at 31" here. Is it necessary? Who cares. Is it awesome? HELL YEAH IT IS!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        80+ at 31" here. Is it necessary? Who cares. Is it awesome? HELL YEAH IT IS!
        I agree. Pointless, but muy macho.

Comment

hahha you guys, jesus.

Comment

I prefer to shoot long periods of time, that draw weight would tire me out.

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
              I prefer to shoot long periods of time, that draw weight would tire me out.
              I go to Safe Range and practice. 45 minutes with 62 lbs, at that speed effin huurrtts! I'm a cripple afterwards.

Comment

Um...the draw weight on your bow is not a reason you rooks aren't harvesting pigs!! this Has nothing to do with it whatsoever!

Comment

Shot placement...yes. And broadhead yes....

Comment

The reason I'm not harvesting pigs, is life keeps being to grown up. I fully admit that I don't get out there enough. Also, my bow is made by Hasbro. Pigs just giggle at the suction cups. It's humiliating.

Comment

The reason I'm not harvesting pigs, is life keeps being to grown up. I fully admit that I don't get out there enough. Also, my bow is made by Hasbro. Pigs just giggle at the suction cups. It's humiliating.

The arrows are being broke off because you're using the smaller suction cups. To have the arrows stuck better you need to use the larger suction cups.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                        The arrows are being broke off because you're using the smaller suction cups. To have the arrows stuck better you need to use the larger suction cups.

I'm letting the wisdom wash over me! Maybe I should switch from Hasbro to Mattel?

Comment

I'm letting the wisdom wash over me! Maybe I should switch from Hasbro to Mattel?

You'll up your fps!

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                            Um...the draw weight on your bow is not a reason you rooks aren't harvesting pigs!! this Has nothing to do with it whatsoever!
                            See if I feed you any pork again this year!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

decent deal for any of you expandable guys...?

Camofire brings you a new lineup of deals on hunting gear, camo and clothes everyday! Our hunting deals are typically 40-70% off retail.

expires soon...

never mind, Broadhead deal over. #Fail

either way great website for cheap hunting gear.
                              Last edited by strigif0rm3s; 01-27-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X