Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Comment

Ya. Shot definitely wasn't back. Forward just a hair if anything. I'm sitting here at the computer watching the videos over and over. Don't think I would have changed much on the shot placement even if I could go back and do it all over again. I'm praying that he is down not too far from the last spot I saw him at. Like I said, I watched him laying down for a good 20 minutes with blood all over both sides and coming out of his mouth and nose. That was around 7:45.

Comment

Nice video.

Good shot placement and lots of blood loss. Wouldn't be surprised if he piled up 25 yards from where he fell.

Congrats.

Comment

Just wait and you will find him. 2-4 hrs.

Comment

That's awesome! Can't wait to see the LDP.

Comment

I'd give it a little bit to be sure, but I think he's dead right now. Shot looked good. Can't believe it didn't kill him where he fell.

Comment

Looks a little forward to me low fence after watching the video. That opposite shoulder prevented the pass through. For sure at least 1 lung and maybe even an artery. Should be dead very soon either way.

Comment

Awesome video! Great buck! Can't wait for the LDP...

Comment

video is telling, he is probably dead already, but with cool weather, no need to rush

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
                      Ya. Shot definitely wasn't back. Forward just a hair if anything. I'm sitting here at the computer watching the videos over and over. Don't think I would have changed much on the shot placement even if I could go back and do it all over again. I'm praying that he is down not too far from the last spot I saw him at. Like I said, I watched him laying down for a good 20 minutes with blood all over both sides and coming out of his mouth and nose. That was around 7:45.
                      You're good to go. If that deer somehow gets away at this point you did everything absolutely right and it wasn't meant to be. I think there's little to no chance of him not being on the ground permanently at this moment.

Comment

He's dead man if you saw blood coming from his mouth! he want be far just be ready for a follow up shot if needed!

Comment

Dead deer.

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
                            this means lunges. He won't go far

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                              You're good to go. If that deer somehow gets away at this point you did everything absolutely right and it wasn't meant to be. I think there's little to no chance of him not being on the ground permanently at this moment.
                              Yep, if OP isn't already out the door I would be in the next 4 or 5 minutes, if he isn't dead after 2 hours then that deer must be kin to superman.

Comment

Just shot a good one!!

Looks a little forward to be having problems with him getting up. He's done. I like it right behind the off leg at that angle.

Comment

Working...
                                X