• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong eye?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Wrong eye?
      Not unless it has changed, I’m right handed but left eye dom and have been since I 1st picked up shooting equipment at age 6.

Can your dominant eye change?

Comment

Did you make sure you had your right side shoe on?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
          Did you make sure you had your right side shoe on?
          No, why? I was shooting naked. I always shoot naked because I only wear a loin cloth when hunting. So I make my practice 20% harder than the actual hunt.

Good luck getting THAT mental image out of your head!

Comment

Sight pins and rest tight ?

Comment

What bow? What cam system?? Does the bow have yokes??

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Not unless it has changed, I’m right handed but left eye dom and have been since I 1st picked up shooting equipment at age 6.

Can your dominant eye change?

My eye doctor says it cannot.

Comment

As an experienced archer I doubt it's your form or suddenly you woke up and cant shoot anymore. Something happened to your bow. This happened to my son last year. I inspected the bow and could not find anything wrong however we took it to a bow shop and evidently the lower cam was not properly aligned. My suggestion is to take it to a bow show and have them inspect it.

Good luck

Comment

you are clenching your butt cheeks before release right

Comment

Upon further inspection it appears my rest had moved. After 15 mins of frustration shooting and trying various grip and anchor points I decided it was not a form issue as it consistently impacted right and I was noticing some “tailing” of the arrow in flight. Looked at the rest and sights more closely. Sights checked out as tight. But I noticed the rest had some scratches where it tights for the windage adjustments. My paint pen mark had faded. Made some adjustments which over corrected and moved shots left of center, but it confirmed I was cooking with gas, moved a little more and got consistent shots centered on target

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Upon further inspection it appears my rest had moved. After 15 mins of frustration shooting and trying various grip and anchor points I decided it was not a form issue as it consistently impacted right and I was noticing some “tailing” of the arrow in flight. Looked at the rest and sights more closely. Sights checked out as tight. But I noticed the rest had some scratches where it tights for the windage adjustments. My paint pen mark had faded. Made some adjustments which over corrected and moved shots left of center, but it confirmed I was cooking with gas, moved a little more and got consistent shots centered on target
                        I was gonna make a comment about marking everything with sharpie or paint pen once it is set up but it sounds like you are on top of that. Glad you got it squared away.

Comment

Good deal

Comment

if you shoot a bow like you do a shotgun...….4"-6" really aint that bad

Comment

Working...
                            X